• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing Heritage Moc Toe 6" Boots (2 pairs) - 9075 / 8138 Size 9D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixan

Reaction score
Hi, thanks to SF for having me. I am new here, but some may recognize me from some of the watch enthusiast sites, where I have been a private seller and buyer for quite some time. I have many references there that I can provide, if necessary. I absolutely stand by my deals, so please buy from me with confidence. Thanks!

Okay, for sale here are two pairs of my geniune, authentic Red Wing Heritage Moc Toe 6" Boots. No tags, no boxes. Asking $150 per pair, or $280 for both pairs. $15 for UPS Ground shipping (per pair). Local pick-up encouraged. PayPal from Verified Accounts only, please.

1) The brown pair (Red Wing 8138 ; Size 9D) have been worn a total of maybe seven or eight times. They have plenty of tread left, and have never been resoled/rebuilt. The leather is just starting to develop a nice coloration and patina. There are a few light scratches at the toe of one boot (please see photos). It's not big deal, and isn't even very noticeable in real life, on the foot. The inner soles are in great shape. Hardly any evidence of use; there is no indentation or conformity to my foot at all. The laces are aftermarket high-end and very durable. Red Wing OEM American Flag included. These are a great alternative to the Alden "Indy Boots," while being classic and timeless in their own right.

2) The black pair (Red Wing 9075 ; Size 9D) have been worn only maybe three to five times. They are almost new. these are the coveted style with the Red Wing "Winged Logo" on the sides. The leather, inside and out, looks essentially new. They are in great shape! High-end laces included, as is the Red Wing OEM American Flag.

Not looking to haggle much with these. I feel I am asking fair prices, and they're worth every penny. Please let me know if you have further interest. I am a private "collector," and not a dealer of any kind. I take very good care of my belongings, and these boots will provide you with years and years of dependable and stylish service.

Thank you for your consideration!

Attachments

• Red Wing Moc Toes FS 01.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 01.jpg
    869.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 02.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 02.jpg
    987.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 03.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 03.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 04.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 04.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 05.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 05.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 06.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 06.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 167
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 07.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 07.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 107
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 08.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 08.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 09.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 09.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 11.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 11.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 245
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 12.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 12.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 237
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 13.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 13.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 14.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 14.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 239
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 15.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 15.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 250
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 16.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 16.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 17.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 17.jpg
    967.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 18.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 18.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 19.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 19.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
  • Red Wing Moc Toes FS 20.jpg
    Red Wing Moc Toes FS 20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 365

Dixan

Reaction score
BOTH pairs have been sold. Thank you. :):):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads