• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor
B. Son knit
IMG00047.jpg

B. Son mock zip-up hoodie
IMG00041.jpg

dang dont be hanging these things on wire hangers. kills my eyes. especially heavy b.son stuff

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
dang dont be hanging these things on wire hangers. kills my eyes. especially heavy b.son stuff

At first I thought they were supposed to be long sweaters, then I read the caption.

Smells Like Poor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff

Haha, trust me, I don't hang that stuff up. Also, that's the only wire hanger I own and only used it because nothing was on it. Haha, this backlash never even crossed my mind. And just for you I took a picture with a different hanger so you could clear your conscience and sleep easier tonight.
IMG00048.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gray Theme going on here Raf x FP and FP MIE
dec002.jpg
Nice Collective Blitz Jacket - from the Greatest Affiliate east of the mississippi
dec004.jpg
Dries
dec003.jpg
J.Crew Sutherland topcoat for work
dec005.jpg

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Gray Theme going on here

Raf x FP and FP MIE
dec002.jpg

Nice Collective Blitz Jacket - from the Greatest Affiliate east of the mississippi
dec004.jpg

Dries
dec003.jpg

J.Crew Sutherland topcoat for work
dec005.jpg

do you know anywhere online that has pics of that NiCo jacket being worn? Id like to see what it looks like...

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
do you know anywhere online that has pics of that NiCo jacket being worn? Id like to see what it looks like...

here

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no pictures so use your imaginations :

Mofm Cardigan
Mofm tee
Mr. Olive Raw denim
PBJ grey scarf
Pantharella wool socks
PS Ricards in Cordovan

Lastly a fancy white leather tote as an early spring gift for my supermodel-type gal pal.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeh, but you'll be a nicely dressed life-hater.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^That's my philosophy.

dougie

Reaction score
MJK duffle. The internet is the best and worst and best thing that's ever happened to me.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ended up only being in NYC for around three hours as we had to go on the second tour. As such I only went to stores on 5th and 6th Ave and Broadway since I don't know my way around. I ended up getting RB11's from Sak's. I didn't know everything was 50% off, I thought only sale items were and they closed at 8:30. I'll post pictures of the RB11's in this post along with all of the previously "en route" purchases, all of which arrived.

So... does the offer still stand SoCal, or was that sarcasm?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
I ended up only being in NYC for around three hours as we had to go on the second tour. As such I only went to stores on 5th and 6th Ave and Broadway since I don't know my way around. I ended up getting RB11's from Sak's. I didn't know everything was 50% off, I thought only sale items were and they closed at 8:30. I'll post pictures of the RB11's in this post along with all of the previously "en route" purchases, all of which arrived.

So... does the offer still stand SoCal, or was that sarcasm?

Was the offer to bunk at his house of a thousand blowjobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads