• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ratio Clothing Appreciation Thread

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

As a repeat customer of Ratio, I'd like to start a thread to show off the quality shirting this company produces. I encourage others to join.

seer

Reaction score

As a repeat customer of Ratio, I'd like to start a thread to show off the quality shirting this company produces. I encourage others to join.

They are very well made shirts. I purchased one last year but it was to narrow in the waist. That may be because I'm a little big around the waist but my Gitmans fit fine.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Good to see someone else saw this! I'm thinking of sending in my first shirt I ordered to get the collar replaced. Eric said it is $25.00, so I'm thinking of ordering a 'Londoner' collar, I love the depth of customization they offer.

RatioClothing

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! If we can be of any assistance, just let us know and we'll be happy to help out. We can definitely swap out that collar for you, if you're still interested.

Last edited:

seer

Reaction score
I just order two more shirts. Eric has the absolute best customer service around!

mikej77

Reaction score
Extremely happy with my first Ratio shirt. I went for the light blue pinpoint as my test shirt and it turned out great. My tailor did a minor adjustment to the sleeve length (my measurement was off) but overall a very nice Made in the USA MTM shirt. I plan on ordering some more but just have not gotten around to it yet. Customer service could not have been any better.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I knew starting this thread would be a good idea. I was reading stories about lousy CS from SuitSupply and as appealing as the $79 cutaway shirts are, I keep finding myself wanting to come back to Ratio. My Ratio shirts haven't been in heavy rotation lately, but I know when I do wear them, I love them.

Knowing all the customizations and the fact a skilled American worker is getting a living wage makes me even happier.
I'm thinking of asking Eric if I can have some shirting weight denim get turned into a Londoner shirt, that or the oxford cloth, which I encourage everyone who reads this to buy.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Recently ordered my 4th shirt with them. Great company that produces well made product here in the U.S.A.

blueplate

Reaction score
Concur on all fronts. I was very happy with my Ratio oxford shirt & tremendously happy with the customer service. (They remade a shirt for me, even though it was my fault that I specified the shoulders too small...) Will definitely order from them again.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for taking the time to post here, I know Eric appreciates it and I do to. I would love to see Ratio get a lot more buzz. I honestly really badly want to get some of the madras shirts!

seer

Reaction score
which shirts dId you order?
I ordered the gray oxford with black buttons and the Dennison plaid (poplin). When I save more I'm going for the red selvedge chambray. I only buy American made clothing and all my shirts are from either Gitman or Bill's. Going forward I'm going to only buy from Ratio, if Eric and I figured out the sizing.

Last edited:

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I ordered the gray oxford with black buttons and the Dennison plaid (poplin). When I save more I'm going for the red selvedge chambray. I only buy American made clothing and all my shirts are from either Gitman or Bill's. Going forward I'm going to only buy from Ratio, if Eric and I figured out the sizing.
You should look into getting your hands on fabric and I've been told by Eric that they will make you a shirt from that. For example, a local shop has very lightweight denim shirting material that I intend on having made into a cutaway and a button down. So definitely look into that.

Check out Etsy for fabric!

seer

Reaction score
You should look into getting your hands on fabric and I've been told by Eric that they will make you a shirt from that. For example, a local shop has very lightweight denim shirting material that I intend on having made into a cutaway and a button down. So definitely look into that.

Check out Etsy for fabric!

Really? I will certainly look into that! I have been looking for oxford cloth with a pattern.

Last edited:

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in ordering some shirts from Ratio (some OCDB and a couple of dress shirts) at some point. I do have a question, the pink OCBD, anyone buy that and is it as deep a shade of pink as it shows on the website?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33