• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think people are underrating her intelligence, she's not her fathers and grandfathers offspring for nothing, she knows business and she basically build a brand on looking like she's unable to do anything, which the Kardashians blatantly copied down to the sextape.

she had a adult content leak and then was put on a tv show

what a genius

cold war painter

Reaction score

Well, for one, some of ToJ's money went into that restaurant. Some of the things that were sold were sold on the premise that they were supposed to be a fundraiser for the restaurant. We give you money so you can do nice things with the restaurant, and in exchange, you give us pretty things. The second part of that deal never happened, so I think people are within their rights to contact Libertine.

Second, whether you like it or not, it's impossible to tell the ToJ story without also bringing up Libertine. So, you can either have people contact Drew now through Libertine's Facebook, where they delete comments and keep their image pristine, or you can let things continue as they have been: Drew continues to ignore people and people get upset, until at some point, this spills over into a more public space. If people start writing about this on other parts of the internet, Libertine won't be able to delete things.

I don't want to put forth an opinion myself, but I guess people can draw their own conclusions from this Libertine review and response, which I've not seen mentioned on SF yet:

Drew, I placed an order with TOJ on July 31, 2013 and received someone else's jacket. I haven't been able to reach you anywhere online, can you please contact me?

Hi Justin,

Firstly, would like to thank you on behalf of the other owners for being civil about attempting to establish lines of communication with Drew (e.g. not posting fake reviews etc on the restaurant site).

Secondly, we are on Drew's case as we are not involved with TOJ and we've been getting negative feedback and backlash for the restaurant.

We won't be deleting your review; we understand that that was your way of reaching out to Drew. We would like to suggest however that further correspondence be directed to Libertine's private messages and they will be forwarded to Drew directly.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I don't want to put forth an opinion myself, but I guess people can draw their own conclusions from this Libertine review and response, which I've not seen mentioned on SF yet:

It would be reasonable to privately contact Drew through an intermediary if he didn't spend the last 1.5 years ignoring people who were trying to privately contact him through an intermediary.

Last edited:

zxcvbn

Reaction score
hmm....it is unclear what famously airheaded and vapid Paris H has to do with Asap other than they are public figures...

Asap's interest seems genuine. He has stuck with it. At least he seems to realize that he is a stylist whose client is himself, and doesn't mistakenly believe that qualifies him to be a designer...like that other guy....
This word is getting beaten to death, like hipster.

What qualifies someone as a designer?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

hmm....it is unclear what famously airheaded and vapid Paris H has to do with Asap other than they are public figures...

Asap's interest seems genuine. He has stuck with it. At least he seems to realize that he is a stylist whose client is himself, and doesn't mistakenly believe that qualifies him to be a designer...like that other guy....
This word is getting beaten to death, like hipster.

Can we just smoosh them together into one word, like 'fipccboister'?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

yes he wears rick well, he also does full pyrex and HBA not so well. If you think he's genuine that's fine, I'm not sold. He also designed these jeremy scotts
this guy's totally not into fashion, just look at all these brands he likes! and these sneakers he designed!

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was right I see, you don't really want a bunch of rich dudes on your case on why your are ******* with their money.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

this guy's totally not into fashion, just look at all these brands he likes! and these sneakers he designed!

Actually, Rocky collaborated with Jeremy Scott just to woo people with crappy taste.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the stores to check out in Vancouver, BC?
Roden Gray, Gravity Pope..?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol, an excerpt from the interview:

"What qualifies her to peddle perfume in the first place? “I would say that the success speaks for itself. [My brand] is one of the number-one celebrity fragrances out there and I have 17, which is a lot more than, I don’t know, most people."

Why, she sounds just like Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

If this passes for high intelligence these days, then I give up.

She is very good at self-branding and can leverage an immense amount of money, power and connections.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last edited:

BostonHedonist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She's a Hilton. Actually it's nice to see that she finally set about building her own little empire instead of leveraging her father's.

As for trying to criticize a person like that in any substantial way... Well, the mice will always squeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members