• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miran2

Reaction score
well public restrooms dont allow me to remove my pantaloons. i prefer the comfort of my own home
laugh.gif

Speaking of public restrooms and espressos with glasses of water on the side, Snowman, today after what you said, I went to what looked like a nice coffee place...
And indeed, they gave me an espresso and a glass of water without me asking for it. But the water had rose petals in it!...and a wedge of lemon on the edge of the glass
I then went to the restroom, and there were the same rosepetals strewn all over the floor...and there were even rose petals in the toilet bowl!
I promise you I am not making this up...
I felt kinda weird...I don't think I'm going to this place again...

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So in a week I'm moving to the world of being a young professional showing up at an office and putting some work in. My personal style has been extremely casual the past three years; pomp, visible tattoos, worn jeans. I feel like I have a much better starting point than most people though; a few uniqlo oxfords and button downs, some j crew shirts, new pair of raw denim, and a nice pair of Alden Cap Toes in #8. Just typing that makes me wanna die though, it sounds so boring. And another thing is I really don't like tucking my shirts in because of my muscular build (read fat to some people) I think it throws my proportions way off and I look much better in a dress shirt that has a good tailored length then tucking it in... needless to say I'm going to need a lot of help.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good denim repair places in London where I could bring my APCs? About to have a crotch blowout on my hands, would like to preempt that ****

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Post shirtless pic (wild ****). I want to see if you use the whole "muscular build" thing the same way I do (read: I gots a belly but lift weights so I'm totally just too muscular for clothes).

edit: that wasn't directed at reedo. He already knows he owes us a shirtless pic.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's pretty cool SVB!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You animals who **** in public bathrooms are disgusting.

I have a floral shirt and wrinkled unstructured floral blazer from jw ss07, best spring collection ever.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you don't get the morning coffee poops? or do you head right back home to take care of that...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
No coffee doesn't make me ****, wake up, breakfast, ****, shower, done and clean ass for rest of day boom.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has Epaulet seen SVB's gif? They should just play that on an endless loop in the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads