• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^thanks. Nice coat, but Im atleast a 54 in Barena, so slim fits... Tried a Harris Wharf coat, which was skin tight across shoulders and arms in a 54. Sometimes "fashion sizing" is weird.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bought some pants from the RL sale today. i think they are moleskin, but maybe its just sueded cotton. how to figger it out? or is that the same thing?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^thanks. Nice coat, but Im atleast a 54 in Barena, so slim fits... Tried a Harris Wharf coat, which was skin tight across shoulders and arms in a 54. Sometimes "fashion sizing" is weird.
It's actually supposed to be pretty fitted. I spoke with the designer, and in some of their designs, at least, the seams are supposed to be a bit taut, so that the seams show. Maybe not skin tight, but definitely not droopy in any way.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha, I totally want to use the phrase "its not brain surgery" if I end up teaching when Im older. For that extra old guy cheesin' :slayer:

Last edited:

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's actually supposed to be pretty fitted.  I spoke with the designer, and in some of their designs, at least, the seams are supposed to be a bit taut, so that the seams show.  Maybe not skin tight, but definitely not droopy in any way.

Harris Wharf or Barena? Makes sense for either I guess, but to me (and on me), it looks off.

piluchavez

Reaction score
Does Visvim ever actually sell size 12 on their website? I really want some Virgils but I don't think an 11 would fit. :/

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I broke a RiRi zipper after it got stuck yesterday. I thought those things were supposed to be the best zippers out there. Am I the first one to do this?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hung out with brad t, Nicelynice and his wife today over lunch!
Brad t knows way more about japan than you'd think. Also he is a beyblade champion :slayer:
It was so cute to see Nicelynice translating the menu to his wife. Congrats!
Thanks for hanging out guys!!

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone comes across any glasses they think might work well for me, send me a PM. I want a second pair. These are getting dingy from gym use. :embar:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
FINALLYYYYYY

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hung out with brad t, Nicelynice and his wife today over lunch!
Brad t knows way more about japan than you'd think. Also he is a beyblade champion
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

It was so cute to see Nicelynice translating the menu to his wife. Congrats!
Thanks for hanging out guys!!

plz tell me you guys took a waywt team pic.

Stitches

Reaction score
As far as eyeglasses, I've had luck with Garrett Leight and Cutler & Gross. Very nice, high quality frames.

If you want to stick to thicker frames, check C&G. If you want slimmer frames, check GL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads