• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ya like 225 now with the euro dropping but still.

I want to pay like 180 max since I dropped a **** ton of money on a knit already.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Ya like 225 now with the euro dropping but still.

I want to pay like 180 max since I dropped a **** ton of money on a knit already.

If you end up finding a place that sells it for under 200, lemme know.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
fosho just im'ed you

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
lol@Elbaz comparison to Thom

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
why the **** arent they enabled...

I can't speak for them, but tags eat huge bandwidth. Combine a big database with 2000 users (we are usually above 1500, and our daily max is above 2K,) who submit queries at the same time (we get above that on a nearly daily basis,) and your site can grind to a halt. We are running on 8 GB Ram right now, and we still haven't enabled a bunch of stuff, in order to have the site running quickly.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of get why Jet hates the whole J.Crew aesthetic. today on the subway I saw a guy wearing:

Belstaff Trailmaster Jacket
Chunky Navy Cardigan
Grey Utility shhirt (wtih tab collar)
Levi's Selveldge (but with pre-faded whiskers)
Red Wing Iron Rangers

And while everything was fine fit-wise, it just looked like **** for some reason

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
^^ you should have told him "hey!" then when his eyes lit up with anticipation as he feels his monthly j. crew and GQ uncatalogued are about to pay off with recognition, you say "... you look like ****." and walk off. He'd go straight home and commit suicide.
lol8[1].gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
got an email about ndg shetland high collar being restocked so i placed order from phone as i was out and about saturday night and received confirmation and now got an email that system error cause 'restocking' of many items and in fact they were out of it. this was probably a good thing seeing as how unenthusiastic i was about it

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many things I want to cop are being put on sale and I'm freezing up with indecision, leading me to cop nothing so far.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Too many things I want to cop are being put on sale and I'm freezing up with indecision, leading me to cop nothing so far.

don't intoxicants usually help you overcome your indecisions ?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
don't intoxicants usually help you overcome your indecisions ?
Yeah, that's generally how I decide these things. But lately a chick has been coming over late at night so it cuts down on my drunken alone shopping time. This is a lot harder to do sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads