• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
The Nandos I've been to in the past few years stopped marinating the chicken and now just baste it in the sauce when grilling and it really isn't as good.

Yes to the chicken shop thing in Aus but it's big most places I've lived with a few regional variations. We often get half a roast chicken, chips (with chicken salt) and greek salad and a few beers and then sit in the park. I'm looking forward to lots of that this summer.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh **** yes what magic is beholden in chicken salt? I'm pretty sure there's an American equivalent but idk what it is, maybe just seasoning salt of some kind.

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm fat

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh **** yes what magic is beholden in chicken salt? I'm pretty sure there's an American equivalent but idk what it is, maybe just seasoning salt of some kind.

I think the american equivalent would be Lowry's 'seasoned salt'

If you get the no MSG version make sure to add MSG

kashmir

Reaction score
@LA Guy

Fok I lost the link to this badass sashiko/indigo vest... or was it just in my dreams?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

@LA Guy Fok I lost the link to this badass sashiko/indigo vest... or was it just in my dreams?
boom:
On a lighter note, I am going to get duplicates of this: My man Donnell at Uncle Otis in Toronto. Tell him that Fok sent you: http://uncleotis.com/shop/tri-saver-vest-navy Sashiko. About the same weight as a mid weight denim. Not the thin stuff that Garbstore has used in the past SS seasons, or the Hillside (those are 10 ounces), but not the really heavy stuff like Blue Blue has used either (that is 22 ounces or so,) Fit is "roomy" which works well with both slimmer denim and wider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads