• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
this coming from the man who refuses to button his coat because culture??!?

THE culture

That's the piece that got me excited. But how would you get things out? Doesn't seem practical to take your jacket off everything you need access to your bag.

Not even that, but like, imagine sitting down with a backpack on. It would be crazy uncomfortable. You'd lean back and just smash your peanut butter & jelly sandwich into your stupid jacket.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not wrong to think that regular t shirts should be the same length all the way around? It's not a polo or a button down. Picked up some Ts I got hemmed, because I'm short and fat, but the front of the shirts are a good 1-2" shorter than the back. Just junky Uniqlo Ts I can throw out, wanted to replace them with COS supimas anyways.. but I'm wondering why they thought this.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vintage tees (80s and earlier) were cut this way, most modern tees are square.

wakiem

Reaction score
Are there any Chinese or Korean websites like yahoo auctions jp or rakuten that are worth visiting?

NGOStudio

Reaction score
There is an insane amount of people lined up around my work area this morning, all looking very "hypebeasty"...it looks like a Supreme or retro Jordan release (which I'm used to seeing normally, living in a major city). This seemed weird because there are none of those shops around me - turns out the Supreme x Louis Vuitton pop-up is right around the corner. Anyway, the point is that as I surveyed the crowd, there are WAY too many young people in line. Like, they look like juniors/seniors in high school. Which is nothing out of the ordinary, but from what I've heard, the Supreme x LV collabo is pretty damn expensive...or normal LV pricing. Where are all these young bucks getting the cash to buy? My first thought was rich parents, but I can't apply that to everyone. Maybe they are just planning to buy a key chain or something small then flip it? I dunno.

I'm thinking of watching the **** show live when I get my coffee. A lot of police are present.

Here is the ironic thing I've observed, most resellers or flippers will lose money or stuck with huge inventory in the long run. Worst inventory depreciation will happen to collectors of particular brands. I might be wrong but it's what I've seen many times. Still, occasional flipping is a great way to trim budget, but I personally doubt its scalability as an actual business.

boso

Reaction score
I missed out on everything from the qlomaire collab and am trying to find a similar pair of white jeans with a full fit. Any ideas? Thinking that 501s might be close
01_193426.jpg

goods_193426_sub3

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not 501s tho.

those are like a carpenter's jean with no rivets, slash pockets, zipper, and what looks to be lighter weight denimz (may even be a blend)...

there are no lack of options for this style. dept stores often carry these - or dickies, carhartt, or the like.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is the ironic thing I've observed, most resellers or flippers will lose money or stuck with huge inventory in the long run. Worst inventory depreciation will happen to collectors of particular brands. I might be wrong but it's what I've seen many times. Still, occasional flipping is a great way to trim budget, but I personally doubt its scalability as an actual business.

Unique Hype would disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads