• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another vague fashion advice request: I would like to add some shirts to my wardrobe that are outside the vary narrow realm of white and blue cotton Ts and collared button downs that I continually default to. I am also looking for options for warmer weather. I was therefore thinking silk, viscose or similar. I was also hoping for some options of the short-sleeve variety. My mind goes to silk polos. In line with that, I am thinking on the dressier side of things. In terms of color/patterns, I lean toward more conservative but am open to suggestions as long as they're not flames emblazoned on a bowling shirt.

Basically, I just need to a list of brands to look at, as I haven't a clue where to start.

Lady White Co. polos, GRP polos and henleys, Merz B. Schwanen henleys, Inis Meain linen sweaters, 3Sixteen thermals, Portuguese Flannel camp shirts, Tony Shirtmakers shirts (all of them), 18 East shirts (all of them)

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lady White Co. polos, GRP polos and henleys, Merz B. Schwanen henleys, Inis Meain linen sweaters, 3Sixteen thermals, Portuguese Flannel camp shirts, Tony Shirtmakers shirts (all of them), 18 East shirts (all of them)

Thanks. I should probably add the stipulation that I'm probably looking outside of street/workwear. These Portuguese Flannel shirts are dope, though.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I should probably add the stipulation that I'm probably looking outside of street/workwear. These Portuguese Flannel shirts are dope, though.

Yeah, the PF shirts are rad. Also, @dieworkwear has mentioned Joyce a few times. Their stuff is dope. I also really like De Bonne Facture's new linen offerings over at NMWA.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those bottles of Radikon? If so send some my way because the shops here are sold out :(

They are, good eye. Unfortunately mine are all out too, been wanting to grab more but way too $$ here in Australia. I got those when Saša came and did a tasting

emptym

Reaction score
Lacoste has the best logo in fashion dont @ me
I was a preppy kid and a Lacoste polo (collar popped of course) was the height of middle school fashion. Cut forward 40 years and I was absolutely stoked to get a black Lacoste polo with a white gator logo.
Le Tigre for me.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought Jacques Marie Mages out of a Jeep.

34D97558-1E15-4C7F-83B7-B57E35458845.jpeg

emptym

Reaction score
I'd buy Lesca out of a truck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads