• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread

JjasonL

Reaction score
wow.. these are super tight!!!
the calf area is perfect.. however the thighs and waist r pretty tight..
i have been wearing them around the house and the waist has stretched out
the thighs r very tight.. im going to keep this pair and hopefully the thighs stretch out after a few days!

LaymanX

Reaction score
Just some evo pics with a better camera than last time.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

wow.. these are super tight!!! the calf area is perfect.. however the thighs and waist r pretty tight.. i have been wearing them around the house and the waist has stretched out the thighs r very tight.. im going to keep this pair and hopefully the thighs stretch out after a few days!
PBJ are known for having slim thighs - if they're tight you should exchange them and size up one:)
Just some evo pics with a better camera than last time. Wow, that pair are looking supercool!
LL
LL
LL

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow.. these are super tight!!!
the calf area is perfect.. however the thighs and waist r pretty tight..
i have been wearing them around the house and the waist has stretched out
the thighs r very tight.. im going to keep this pair and hopefully the thighs stretch out after a few days!
The thighs are barely going to stretch, you can give em a try and wear them and see if they will give a little, but they won't stretch like the waist for example. You may be best selling this pair while they're still new and buying a pair that fit in the thighs.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the xx12s run smaller than xx11 and 13s? The BiG website says they're the same but the measurements are different.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The thighs are barely going to stretch, you can give em a try and wear them and see if they will give a little, but they won't stretch like the waist for example. You may be best selling this pair while they're still new and buying a pair that fit in the thighs.ย 

I agree- sell them while new

PBJ jeans always have small thighs so you shouldn't size down unless you're a bag of bones like me - here are my size 0 purple face 1069-2-PPs and I'm even thinner now:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy the 013s, how do these babies stretch?
You should get about an inch or so out of the waist, but not much anywhere else. Can't wait for the 013s to come in at Blue in Green, love that purple leaf.

malaujai

Reaction score
Haven't posted in ages... Been working on a pair of FH's for over a year now, but its time to start looking at another pair of PBJ's!

Looks like there's tons of new models now... Does anyone have a breakdown of how the XX-015 Cigarette Slim fits similar to previous models (is it a rehash of an older fit + new material)? Is it similar to the 011's?

Last edited:

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got the 011 sz34s, still has that hip flare but I guess that's just the way my body is. Hopefully they'll stretch out at the waist so the flaring becomes less prominent. These were raw but I asked BiG to soak them, they came out about one washed sized except the inseam was too long so I got them hemmed; but also the leg opening turned into the same size as the knee, so they became a slim straight instead of slim tapered. I guess this means after I wash them they'll become tapered again?

Last edited:

JjasonL

Reaction score
the waist in mine fit fine now after a week of wear. the thighs have also stretched but very very minimally. i decided to keep them bc they are pretty comfortable now and fit nicey. my gf however says that they r very skinny on me and that my package shows.. lol
im hesitant to sell them bc ill be taking a lost and also the whole lazy factor..
tounge.gif

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Finally got the 011 sz34s, still has that hip flare but I guess that's just the way my body is. Hopefully they'll stretch out at the waist so the flaring becomes less prominent. These were raw but I asked BiG to soak them, they came out about one washed sized except the inseam was too long so I got them hemmed; but also the leg opening turned into the same size as the knee, so they became a slim straight instead of slim tapered. I guess this means after I wash them they'll become tapered again?

You know that often slim tapered jeans taper from the knee to the leg opening, do you? What do you think happens, when you shorten the leg from knee to hem? The hem gets wider... So, no, they aren't going to magically taper again after a wash.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dietsandmore