• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Politicians dress code

MKB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Corniche
Ah subliminal effect make lumpen proletarian ( sorry for you) to vote . That´s why I always defended that the right to vote must be only for those who get a IQ higher than 100 and never, never to workers or low class ones who are easy to manipulate.

Aaannnnd this makes nine.

MKB

Reaction score
The future of mankind can´t be at the hands of mediocre people unable to create anything but follow orders to live.

That's ten. I'm accepting bids...

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Corniche , you are superb...A mixture of Benito Mussolini and Sylvio Berlusconi .

SF needs more characters like you.

mccvi

Reaction score
Thanks for your compliments again. What made you change your mind about me? Just curious
eh.gif

i looked deep inside and realized that you were right, that i was indeed an east asian man-child who sold fake borrelli sportcoats and could benefit from a neuronin replacement so as to better serve as a slave to you and the rest of the upper white class (i think that's how you put it). after accepting that, the rest was pretty easy. fyi folks, i have a borrelli sportcoat I need to unload to afford that neuronin replacement. pm for details.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mccvi
i looked deep inside and realized that you were right, that i was indeed an east asian man-child who sold fake borrelli sportcoats and could benefit from a neuronin replacement so as to better serve as a slave to you and the rest of the upper white class (I think that's how you put it).

after accepting that, the rest was pretty easy.

fyi folks, i have a borrelli sportcoat I need to unload to afford that neuronin replacement. pm for details.

The more I read Corniche , the more relevant his personal philosophy is influencing the way I see the world.

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Corniche , you are superb...A mixture of Benito Mussolini and Sylvio Berlusconi . SF needs more characters like you.
Well, thanks for comparing me with those two who kept away Italy from the communism. The world needs more heroes as Il Cavalieri.
i looked deep inside and realized that you were right, that i was indeed an east asian man-child who sold fake borrelli sportcoats and could benefit from a neuronin replacement so as to better serve as a slave to you and the rest of the upper white class (i think that's how you put it). after accepting that, the rest was pretty easy. fyi folks, i have a borrelli sportcoat I need to unload to afford that neuronin replacement. pm for details.
eh.gif
eh.gif
cheers.gif

mccvi

Reaction score
I mean evolution in the Darwin sense. evolution:
Well, see, that's where you were thrown off. Darwin observed and documented the phylogenetic differences and similarities as they progressed from one generation to the next within species. A person's personal development over time, endogenously or exogenously, is a progression, not an evolution. Please refer to William Safire for further clarification. Happy to help serve the more intelligent races and classes. Your humble servant.
smile.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, see, that's where you were thrown off. Darwin observed and documented the phylogenetic differences and similarities as they progressed from one generation to the next within species. A person's personal development over time, endogenously or exogenously, is a progression, not an evolution. Please refer to William Safire for further clarification.

Happy to help serve the more intelligent races and classes. Your humble servant.
smile.gif

Corniche could be using you as speech writer for his Style Forum statements.

Do you know your Phalangista from your fascio?

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah subliminal effect make lumpen proletarian ( sorry for you) to vote .

You realise lumpenproletariat is originally a Marxist term don't you Corniche? What are you, some kind of communist?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
You realise lumpenproletariat is originally a Marxist term don't you Corniche? What are you, some kind of communist?

He is a reactionary commie , like every communist left on the planet...

For you guys , is he more a admirer of : 1:Francisco Franco
2:Benito Mussolini
3:Adolf Hitler
4: Sylvio berlusconi
5:Aznar
6:All of the above

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads