• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plain T-shirts and white button ups?

mr.invincible

Reaction score
I was a big fan of the uniqlo supima basic tees, but with their increase pricing i am not sure if it's worth it anymore. anybody have any alternatives to basic/plain t-shirts? i am speficially looking for very navy tshirts

any recommendations for a casual blazer, overcoat, chorecoat, or maybe a cardigan that i can easily put over with my tshirt for work?

and also i am looking for pretty affordable white button ups? i decided i want to build a wardrobe with all white button ups for work to keep the outfits simple to pick out

rjc149

Reaction score
Gap usually has good deals on t-shirts, $10 each or so. There are a few bargain clothing stores in my town which sell them by the 3's or half dozen, cheap. 90% of the t-shirts I own are souvenir t-shirts from sports stadiums or my travels, old college t-shirts, or freebies I've accumulated over the years. I pretty much only wear them to the gym or as loungewear.

You'll get a lot of recommendations for casual light jackets. Personally my go-to fall/spring jacket is a Harrington-style jacket, there are too many makes to list but search for "Harrington jacket" and you'll see the options. Mine is from Orvis. It only really works between 60F and 75F.

My cardigans are mainly Aran wool sweaters from Ireland. I also have one from J. Crew that I wear often in the fall and winter.

Most of my white dress shirts for the office are from Charles Tyrwhitt, all purchased on their 3 for $99 sale. Great value at $33 each, and I'm not aware of better value for decent everyday dress shirts. I had all of mine darted for a more tailored fit, $20 each, so $53 for fitted dress shirts.

Mike Colady

Reaction score
Gap usually has good deals on t-shirts, $10 each or so. There are a few bargain clothing stores in my town which sell them by the 3's or half dozen, cheap. 90% of the t-shirts I own are souvenir t-shirts from sports stadiums or my travels, old college t-shirts, or freebies I've accumulated over the years. I pretty much only wear them to the gym or as loungewear.

You'll get a lot of recommendations for casual light jackets. Personally my go-to fall/spring jacket is a Harrington-style jacket, there are too many makes to list but search for "Harrington jacket" and you'll see the options. Mine is from Orvis. It only really works between 60F and 75F.

My cardigans are mainly Aran wool sweaters from Ireland. I also have one from J. Crew that I wear often in the fall and winter.

Most of my white dress shirts for the promotional products office are from Charles Tyrwhitt, all purchased on their 3 for $99 sale. Great value at $33 each, and I'm not aware of better value for decent everyday dress shirts. I had all of mine darted for a more tailored fit, $20 each, so $53 for fitted dress shirts.
Hi, need your suggestion. Actually, I've hundreds of plain t-shirts and I wanna sell them to different audience like baseball, football, hockey, and other sports but I don't know what changes I can perform to outrank my competitors in my area.

Is there any unique way to do that or I should hire any printing agency to do some out of the box quality work.

Suggestions??

rjc149

Reaction score
Hi, need your suggestion. Actually, I've hundreds of plain t-shirts and I wanna sell them to different audience like baseball, football, hockey, and other sports but I don't know what changes I can perform to outrank my competitors in my area.

Is there any unique way to do that or I should hire any printing agency to do some out of the box quality work.

Suggestions??
I'm not in the t-shirt business.

Mike Colady

Reaction score
I was a big fan of the uniqlo supima basic tees, but with their increase pricing i am not sure if it's worth it anymore. anybody have any alternatives to basic/plain t-shirts? i am speficially looking for very navy tshirts

any recommendations for a casual blazer, overcoat, chorecoat, or maybe a cardigan that i can easily put over with my tshirt for work?

and also i am looking for pretty affordable white button ups? i decided i want to build a wardrobe with all white button ups for work to keep the outfits simple to pick out
Sorry for bumping an old thread but as it's relevant to my query so asking here.

I'm currently on the hunt for a reliable and reputable online store to purchase soccer jerseys in Germany. Being a passionate soccer fan, I want to represent my favorite teams with pride, but I'm not sure where to start my search.

Has anyone had a great experience with an online soccer jerseys store in Germany? I'm looking for a store that offers a wide range of authentic jerseys from top clubs and national teams. Quality and reasonable prices are essential too.

Mike Colady

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old thread but as it's relevant to my query so asking here.

I'm currently on the hunt for a reliable and reputable online store to purchase soccer jerseys in Germany. Being a passionate soccer fan, I want to represent my favorite teams with pride, but I'm not sure where to start my search.

Has anyone had a great experience with an online soccer jerseys store in Germany? I'm looking for a Fußball Trikot Borussia Dortmund store that offers a wide range of authentic jerseys from top clubs and national teams. Quality and reasonable prices are essential too.
Any help will be highly appreciated!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads