• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
reminded me i need to do the same for my relaxed salt wash shorts. Really really like them, perfect fit and nice texture. Not i just need a dressier pair as well..

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ you should look at Phillip Lim. He has a few pairs of shorts in a suiting fabric with an elastic waist band that fit pretty similar to the OL relaxed shorts, just a little bit longer though.

kindafunky

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought this 1950s printed camo shirt from a local sale a little while ago. I really love the shirt, fit and fabric is perfect. However its got a stinky denim smell. Any ideas on how to remove it? I did some research and heard that a wash with white vinegar would work, but I'm worried about fading the shirt. Any advice? Thanks.

Also, my first post on Styleforum! Hello!

Ecco

Reaction score
I got the first cut jeans in Wolf Grey in the mail today from OL. They're the only jeans I've found that fit me in the waist and thigh, and I highly recommend them for anyone with larger thighs and a smaller waist. Thigh is 12 inches and waist is one inch above marked size. I got a size 29 from the website for $75 shipped and they're available elsewhere as well.

Notre

Reaction score
First delivery of Our Legacy is up on the site.

http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/our-legacy-1

Feel free to PM me with any questions or feedback.
Thanks

wizzeak

Reaction score
Loving a lot of OL's shirts the past couple seasons. Just wish their shirt tails weren't so dam long.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty wild **** for next S/S. Apperently the theme is the sort of odd and mismatched clothes people tend buying while on vacation.

http://www.kingmagazine.se/artiklar...10-bilder-pa-our-legacys-nya-sommarkollektion

Wearability aside, I think OL is the best when they mix dorkyness, awkwardly fitting cuts, and nostalgia/sub-culture references (or whatever you want to call it) with their great fabrics and styling. The better they can pinpoint that aesthetic, the more the brand will stand out and come into its own. Even though they might sell well, I care very little for their basics.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads