• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Issue with sizing so I had to exchange but my OL bomber finally came in today. At 5' 10", 165-170lbs, I am quite happy with it (size from thecorner.com 38 = 48 = M)

DeafIdiotGod

Reaction score
Quote:
I ended up buying the red silk shirt. I've just washed it and it's gone stiff like you said after drip drying. I'm wearing it over a tee right now after it's been dry enough to wear to exercise the fabric which is helping a bit, will it eventually return to its original softness and drape? It's also gotten slightly itchy inside the arms which it wasn't before.

Last edited:

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ yea, it gets softer by just hanging in the closet actually. I cant compare really with its original softness, but it feels soft and good as it is.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody got the black denim 50's shirt (think it was SS, maybe last FW).
Just picked it up for $75 from The Classroom which I thought was pretty good, but Ive never tried any of the 50's shirts, are they a pretty regular fit?

DeafIdiotGod

Reaction score
Quote: Yeah, I just left it for a night or two, it loosened right up and it's back to its original condition as far as I can tell.

Great shirt

ALEN003

Reaction score

Issue with sizing so I had to exchange but my OL bomber finally came in today. At 5' 10", 165-170lbs, I am quite happy with it (size from thecorner.com 38 = 48 = M)
Jacket looks real good, I'm really interested now. I'm 6'2" and 160, real skinny. Do you think a medium or a large, I don't want it to be too cropped.

Landscape

Reaction score
Also wondering about sizing on that OL - do you have pretty long arms or are the arms on the jacket not so long? Doesn't seem to be a lot of stacking and at 5'9 160 lbs I feel bombers in a size 48 usually stack a lot, while small is a bit too tight.

yesssir

Reaction score

Jacket looks real good, I'm really interested now. I'm 6'2" and 160, real skinny. Do you think a medium or a large, I don't want it to be too cropped.

I'm close to your height and weight at 6'1" 165. I ordered a large in this jacket yesterday from the corner. I've tried on a sweatshirt from this season in a medium and it was too small so I figured I would be a large. I'll let you know how it fits once I receive it. It looks like BeraQueezy nailed his sizing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads