• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpgm

Reaction score
yesterday......to class, then work, then out to dinner with some friends.

WDYWT270707I.jpg

WDYWT270707II.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I never post and when I do it has to be right at the end of the page, isn't it >
frown.gif

Confucius

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Drizzt, you need to become a permanent member of my "Tucked Only" club for men. The past few tucked fits have looked 1000x better on you, so much more flattering

I've been wanting to say this for ages but never did because I didn't want to be accused of offering an opinion while never posting a pic. The tucked in shirt really elongates his body and evens out his top-heaviness! That outfit looks great.

flsxik

Reaction score
6285h04.jpg
aa summer v tanner 'cane handkerchief lv loop old $14 501's number (n)ine cheers!

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6czwyeo.jpg

ann d, julius, cloak., cdiem.

The_Mayor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
your peacoat(right?) is beyond badass

robbie

+1 That peacoat is fantastic. I really dig the details between the buttons. What kind is that? Where did you get it? I've been looking for Inapt too, but the Rakuten website says they're all sold out.

So here's my pic for tonight. Yeah it's warm, but it's been rainy here all summer, so I pulled out the hoodie. Sorry for the small pic... still trying to figure out how to include it in the body of the message.

Hoodie - Monarchy
T - Metropark
Belt - Gap
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Boots - Church's

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Badseeds
6czwyeo.jpg

ann d, julius, cloak., cdiem.

just seeing these brands named makes me want to hate your outfit so badly, but this is thrown together so very well. kudos sir.

jpgm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
The peacoat is Kenneth Cole.
correct! not so nice anymore, eh?
rimshot.gif
when i bought it, the fit was pretty awful, especially on me. i really liked the details though, and was conifdent i could get it tailored to fit me perfectly. i had it taken in a lot through the body - it was terribly boxy before. i couldnt be happier with it now...and it was very reasonably priced. on sale for $250AU, or thereabouts, from memory. an aside, and not that it should matter, however - KC doesnt have the same stigma attached to it in australia as it does in the US. aside from one of our big department stores (david jones), you rarely see it anywhere.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Heh, my tucked appearances will still be few and far between, sorry guys. Lorenzini tan soft flannelish camp shirt Margiela taupe wool/silk/cotton/cashmere trousers AE Fairgates
21xc8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads