• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
From last night, with magicienne.
Originally Posted by braidkid
Happy New Year Everyone!
You two are way too awkward to be photographed with girls that cute.
Originally Posted by robbie
chrono- in terms of comfort how do those german army trainers compare to adidas/puma?
Far more comfortable IMO. It's like walking around on dough.
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
oops
Get the **** back to Jersey, guido. You still haven't sent me a PM with your info.

Funny, normally I take a WAYWN pic every chance I get while I'm out traveling but lately this thread has made me feel completely apathetic about it.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gshen
bluemagic, thanks for your vote on the smile! was actually inspired by PG's megawatt smile after meeting him IRL, but i'm beginning to lose the inspiration... till the next time, PG!
- back in 2 weeks!

Originally Posted by robbie
PG- you need to work the Jackie P's into more of your casual fits, I dig.
- I always feel like I'm wearing boats with them on, will try & adjust

Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Ahh Izzue, i have not seen IT yet in the states, are you from Hong Kong or Asia?
- HKG is in Asia..

Back to Topic

Temp - 24c & sunny
Days Agenda - Friday, last few days of SYD..

FUK! She cut my hair too short!
L1070892.jpg

L1070904.jpg

Field Coat Navy Noshiro weave cotton/linen 4B (concealed) w patch pockets, stand-up collar & Neapolitan shoulder treatment - OTR/MIJ Herringbone (LOVING THIS F/COAT)
Shirt "red ear" by Paul Smith
Jean White denim - Helmut Lang from 1998
Socks Pantharella
Boots Chocolate suede "biker boots" - JP Tod's
Belt Muji - tan vintage leather with double loop
Bag Chocolate canvas with brown saddle leather detail & "wacky" yellow fisherman netting for the outside (perfuect for camera & cigars) - Paul Smith British Collection
Watch AMVOX1 Alarm Ti LS #169/1000
Frames "Aviator" - Rayban
Odeur\tKiehls

soulstylist

Reaction score
...PG, the serious looking part starts to get better! Congrats! ...late but: Happy New Year to all of you! No better camera in 2009:
Martin-020109-I.jpg
I'm a cliche! Smedley, Levis, Falke, Loake

COKE CAN

Reaction score
446705357_7FSWC-XL.jpg

NYE Night

H&M (Pea Coat, Sweater, Button Up)
Fullcount 0105
My work shoes (don't know what they are off hand)

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Steezy, I like. Did you tuck your bowtie into your collars?

I did - I noticed it in a few old movies I saw last year and thought it worthy of emulation. A new friend of mine does this on the regular. Also, I cheated a little - it's actually a folded and tied pocket square since I lack a navy bowtie for now. Thanks

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those the 660's? You have any fit pics or anything? I'm thinking about picking them up from BIG.

Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
Dy109.jpg

Lee
Warehouse
Barneys (thanks cldpsu)

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Steezy, I like. Did you tuck your bowtie into your collars?
(Intended for Barims, to avoid confusion) I'm surprised the new guy hasn't gotten more comments. I like it, not exactly my style but it looks like he has fun getting dressed. He pulls it off exceptionally well.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
(Intended for Barims, to avoid confusion) I'm surprised the new guy hasn't gotten more comments. I like it, not exactly my style but it looks like he has fun getting dressed. He pulls it off exceptionally well.

Check out the MC WAYWT, lot's of compliments.

I like it a lot too, it's refreshing to have someone bring their own style into SF as opposed to the other way around.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Check out the MC WAYWT (NEVER!), lot's of compliments. I like it a lot too, it's refreshing to have someone bring their own style into SF as opposed to the other way around. (Well said)

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Is bringing your own style into SF styleforum approved though?
This question will have to be brought before the board. I motion that Tokyo Slim should rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads