• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I think my post count versus yours and many others contradicts that statement.

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
I for one would like to see more LabelKing fits. Sure, I like his "occasion" and party pictures, but I want to see more of his day-to-day clothes.
+1 I'm with you on the Labelking and Tomtem fits. Also would like to see what the saucemaster is rocking lately.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
If new members were to pay attention to the likes of regular posters past and present: Get Smart, So Cal, Braid, Stazy, Whodini, Chrono, Sauce, Cult Pop (RIP), Cheap (RIP), Not Carl, FOK (To managerial to post?), Super Bobo and others...
maybe we should make this a registration requirement, where new members are required to study the forum's range of popular aesthetics before being able to post
laugh.gif
come on now, can't we all just get along, or at the very least not resort to ad homs? have an e-beer on me (unless you're in seattle for a real one)
cheers.gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Seriously, some people need to relax. It's Thanksgiving next week, this is supposed to be the happiest time of the year!

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would frequent a message board of only Labelking fits.
Originally Posted by Teger
Seriously, some people need to relax. It's Thanksgiving next week, this is supposed to be the happiest time of the year!
I relax by picking fights on the Internet.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
The best thing about LabelKing is his utter luck of disdain and indifference, regardless of the situation. We all affect a style.. but how many of us affect the matching facial expressions?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy posted a picture of himself wearing a **** outfit. That's not anyone's fault but his own. If you don't want people to talk **** about you, I highly suggest you avoid all internet forums in general, especially ones where you post pictures of yourself. If you don't mind some **** talking, then post away, otherwise avoid it like the plague. It's really that simple.

This is the internet for christ sake. Someone will ALWAYS talk **** about something you do or say, whether it is deserved or not. You just have to be a man about it, accept it, and move on. It's not the end of the world.

Originally Posted by whacked
Moar pics, less talk, PLEASE.

+534754654734526328569090879876789654

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
The best thing about LabelKing is his utter luck of disdain and indifference, regardless of the situation. We all affect a style.. but how many of us affect the matching facial expressions?
I don't think these words mean what you think they mean. LabelKing is held together by nothing but disdain, and he is about as far from indifferent as possible.
Originally Posted by onion
The guy posted a picture of himself wearing a **** outfit. That's not anyone's fault but his own. If you don't want people to talk **** about you, I highly suggest you avoid all internet forums in general, especially ones where you post pictures of yourself. If you don't mind some **** talking, then post away, otherwise avoid it like the plague. It's really that simple. This is the internet for christ sake. Someone will ALWAYS talk **** about something you do or say, whether it is deserved or not. You just have to be a man about it, accept it, and move on. It's not the end of the world.
It's not the end of the world, and you're still a dick.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Pinhole Sunrise by Adam Pacione from the record From Stills To Motion TSE Cashmere x aa x Ksubi x NB

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
TSE you serious??

Originally Posted by Arethusa
It's not the end of the world, and you're still a dick.

hahahaa

syzygy

Reaction score
Hey, guys and occasional girl

111208dq0.jpg

Everything neck-up was worn for functional purposes
snap-on hat cause of a seriously bad hair day, and didn't feel like putting any hair product on
sr-60s to keep my ears warm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads