• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost in va

Reaction score
new coat need new shoes
IMG_5927.jpg
edited for tagutcow. H&M 5EP Chucks

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brands, people, brands! One of the purposes of this thread is to educate lurkers and sundry other stylenoobs.

Yes, "look at how cool I am" is one of the purposes of this thread, but by no means the only one.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Brands, people, brands! One of the purposes of this thread is to educate lurkers and sundry other stylenoobs.

Yes, "look at how cool I am" is one of the purposes of this thread, but by no means the only one.

if that which you seek is education:

GET A HAIRCUT!

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
IMG_5927.jpg

This is very fine. You look like a Russian in the year they shot the Tsar.
Have one of those Red Bulls there on the floor, you deserve it.​

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
Do you like my pictures better this week than the last, tagutcow? Still dowdy?
smile.gif

Better. But in my inexpert opinion, the belt is still too dressy/preppy for what you're doing, and sticks out like a sore thumb.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a new more casual belt coming in soon; I had accidentally bought something too long (with no hope of returning it), and am getting it shortened.

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willsw
My sweater enjoys giving me a spare tire. That's fine.
spartir.jpg

Chronoaug, look at the picture above again. Look at the lighting. The bow tie. The hair. The stance.
The first time you saw it you came on with this:​
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Don't settle for unflattering sweaters, man. Find stuff you look sexy in. Slimming sweaters exist
Rethink that maybe. I think he knows what sexy looks like. Look at his paintings.​

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
I have a new more casual belt coming in soon; I had accidentally bought something too long (with no hope of returning it), and am getting it shortened.

Far be it from me to judge. I've just ordered some shirts, and it's be the first time in almost fifteen years I've worn button-ups (the first time around was- surprise- flannel during the grunge era.) The more you dress "up", there must be a concomittant attention to fit, lest you end up with the "prematurely middle-aged" appearance I complained of before (and I may well have been speaking out of ******.) Otherwise, you might end up looking like a 50-year-old cake decorator who just bought a shirt and jacket because he wanted to look nice for his appearance on the People's Court.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enjoying that look, Blue.

My sweater enjoys giving me a spare tire. That's fine.

spartir.jpg

I saw this look in person when I ran into him in Chinatown. If he wasn't wearing the sweater, I probably wouldn't have given him a second look.

Willsw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I saw this look in person when I ran into him in Chinatown. If he wasn't wearing the sweater, I probably wouldn't have given him a second look.

To quote Dusty (I think), "a WAYWT via your eyes". Why aren't you still out having fun? It's 10:30 on Saturday night.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To quote Dusty (I think), "a WAYWT via your eyes". Why aren't you still out having fun? It's 10:30 on Saturday night.
I've been out since 11:30. I'm tired and my feets hurt. *edit* I was wearing this today, same old ****, except I was wearing the fur collar for the first time. I'm surprised at how many 'reviews' I received. One ghetto girl called it a "Squirrel," I corrected her by saying it was a rat. Will didn't get to see it because the theater was hot, and I didn't feel like putting it back on.
DSC_0006.jpg

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
Edgon Heath that is a really creepy reply
And I believe you're about to tell me the reason you're struck so.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads