• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

elijahj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy
IMG_2759.jpg

took 6 months to get em but yayayayayay

Wow, they look nice!

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG00061.jpg
not sure on the fit of my NS's ;[ such skinny, long legs. eh. i guess its good i'm not fat?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Excuse me for being a noob, but why is the leather aged for 40 years? Also any idea what is involved in that process? What else can you get made out of 40 year old aged leather?
- the older the reptile skin the better the pattern, these days a lot of the real croc or gator skins today are farmed
- no idea what is involved with the process, but now it is very soft (I'd say it is like aged beef)

Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
and PG I initially had some of the reservations about your seemingly 'conspicuous consumption' but you do that whole thing of blending textures to create a casual/formal look with great elan. Keep posting!
- thanks mate, most appreciate your feed back

Originally Posted by eusticity
PG, I scrolled a few pages back and have to say I was stunned by you with supershort hair. Really nice!
- oh..

Originally Posted by lance konami
I'd like to see F2B rockin a TaT suit.
- I'd like to see that as well, but that would involve tailoring which is not KB's style.. He likes it loose!

Back to Topic

Temp - 11.5c - light showers
Days Agenda - Wednesday, no formal meetings, may drop into the Harrolds private sale to have a peek at the Caruso suits or just get a hair cut..

L1030401W.jpg

L1030406.jpg
L1030407.jpg

L1030409W.jpg

L1030426W.jpg

Suit - Navy w fine ochre stripe. 1B SB peaked lapel. Wool (85%), silk (10%) & viscose (5%) (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Sweater - Tomatoe Red, fitted v-neck, fine wool (Hermes)
Shirt - White & blue micro zig-zag weave. Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Special order Italian spread collar. Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 1st Batch)
Socks - Varying browns, greys & tan multi stripe (Paul Smith)
F/wear - lace-up - Chocolate w antique treatment with semi brogue pattern. Goats leather (Prada)
Belt - Chocolate & black (reversible travel belt) pebble grain leather w SS buckle (Ferragamo)
PS - Powder blue w white edge. Linen (Kent Wang)
Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 case. 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on vintage "Nile" river crocodile strap (aged in a barrel for over 40 years - SUPER SOFT)
Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design)
Odeur - Cuiron (Helmut Lang) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls)

clarity

Reaction score
Excuse the hair, going to my stylist next week.
shog[1].gif

aa
dukes
asics
bikes!

Hard to wear much else in the humid heat. Also not good at taking pictures.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
glad to see you got them leonard, very nice indeed.

it's 85 in seattle.....hot as hell, i think i broke a sweat.

tuesday001.jpg

aa
r&b
skull
chucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them