• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc_gaucho

Reaction score
^^oh...don't mind him, that girl...blue magic's not sure, himself, of half the things he's saying...

someday, we might be able to have nice things here at sf
confused.gif

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG style multiquote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug
warlok- I still don't understand how we're pretty much the same size in everything. You may be taller than me though.
I think I'm shorter at 5'11". I have weird proportions and I look like a mean ogre sometimes.
Originally Posted by GoSurface
That's the first fit where I've actually thought Warlok looks pretty sexy. I think it's the stance.
When I've won the gays I've won the forum.
smile.gif
Needs a bit more stubble. Warlok and i both lopped off our scruff this past week. I'm working on getting it back
I'll do the scruff again but not the full beard, that was nasty.
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I may be far out of my depths even to presume to offer a critique on an MC-type fit, but I don't like any of this! Grey and brown combinations always make my eyes go scattery, and the tie seems too wide, and the reddish brown of the tie seems to conflict with the orangish brown of the jacket, and it looks like you're over-patterned using two patterns with the same scale of detail. I normally like your fits, but this just seems vaguely unpleasant to me.
Go ahead and critique away, my panties won't knot up too badly.
Originally Posted by bluemagic
This look is so much better with the jacket on than off.
Originally Posted by bye4now122
Love this, without the jacket it looks a bit disporportionate because it looks like you have a short torso and long legs, but when I saw the picture with the jacket I fell in love with the look :h5:
I always thought I had short legs (31" inseam) and I get jealous of the bastards on here with long ass legs. I do think the jacket makes it interesting though.
Originally Posted by whodini
All the recent bullshit has not pleased the who:
Awesome.
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Thom Browne all around
worship.gif
Originally Posted by Get Smart
agnes b jacket fred perry shirt j lindeberg wax jeans paul smith boots
Damn dude.
worship.gif
worship.gif
. . .
stp82745qb9.jpg

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
That's no pillar, it's a tree! (or a space station)

Also you suck bluemagic

FredSelvage

Reaction score
picture010io8.jpg

raf by
cdg h+
double identity
milsurp bag

fredselvage- Is that pillar part of farenellis or something? It's cool looking.

It is! That Girl spent 20+ hours on it, and lost a few fingerprints in the glue-gunning process.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Pay absolutely no attention to him.

It's oddly ironic to see all of his critiques and then this in his signature:

Originally Posted by bluemagic
Please comment on my WAYWT photos. I need you to
teacha.gif
me.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
.....I'm in....

Nice fit, nice photo Alberto!

.....I'm out....

That was oddly sexual.
Whodini- Don't be offended, but i think i like that last fit of your's. Maybe it's the intimidating face that's scaring me into saying that though.
That was oddly sexual.
Originally Posted by warlok1965
Awesome.
That was oddly sexual but nice shirt. I'll have to get one, too, so you, GS, and I can all play triplets at the next SF bbq.

that girl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
What was it that she glue-gunned onto it?

It's hundreds of pages ripped from books (nothing good, don't worry) that I glue-gunned onto single sheets of WWD and then double-sided-foam-taped to a concrete pillar. It was supposed to be a tree, so there's random branches stuck in there at the top too. (It's v.2 of itself, after a day the first one feel down like an unpeeling banana)

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heyheyhey
Me trying to look my age:
dscf0003qy8.jpg

Hopefully you can see the stacking at my ankles. Last weeks black jeans have been returned to the shop, got this slim pair from Topman instead. Shirt (also Topman) is in accordance with LA Guy's "Try something new" thread. I like it.

The jeans look better than the previous ones you had. Do you typically look this stiff normally or is it just when you pose for a photo? If it's the former, you really need to loosen up as confidence is key for most outfits.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Not at all, in life I've got lots of confidence and am quite a jolly sole (Seems to be an inherited trait of Scots and the Irish.) I'm just one of those people who gets awkward when they have a photograph taken.

I never know what to do with my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads