• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oh hai! Socal can haz teh sex?

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
Last thing we needed here: another gay.

tumblrlasmpzzeeo1qe0ecl.gif

premo

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe you're going to be in Ottawa. I've been to that gallery quite a few times, I used to live like two doors down...

Debating showing up...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by premo
Wow I can't believe you're going to be in Ottawa. I've been to that gallery quite a few times, I used to live like two doors down...

Debating showing up...

You should! I have friends driving from Montreal & Toronto for the show...so if you live in Ottawa and can have a SoCal in the flesh sighting you can brag to all the SF Nerds.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of art and teh ****, I visited this today and it was great. It's a showcase of portraits that explore the fluidity of gender, sexuality, etc, pushin' boundaries, all that good stuff. Not much to do with the OP, but DC people should see it

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Speaking of art and teh ****, I visited this today and it was great. It's a showcase of portraits that explore the fluidity of gender, sexuality, etc, pushin' boundaries, all that good stuff. Not much to do with the OP, but DC people should see it

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!

I was asked to take part in a contemporary portrait photography book/series and this is really encouraging.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
It's good to be back... Pvt msg: "Hi, I'm kind of new and all, but I just decided that any prick who posts a jerky response to one of my threads gets a personalized "**** off.". You're the very first recipient, not merely because you were SUCH a douche, but you kept at it. I don't give a **** about how many posts you have or who has more EG shoes, or any of that ****, you dig? So congratulations, ya' little prick. Take your "S" class and drive it off a cliff--do us all a big favor."

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Spill the beans, what noob insulted SF's White Queen?

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
You have severe mental issues at work. Though I suspect you will never outgrow your pride enough to realize it.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby
You have severe mental issues at work. Though I suspect you will never outgrow your pride enough to realize it.

I'm very self-aware...but, getting SF all riled up on a slow weekend is like shooting fish in a barrel.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have taken my shots at socal in the past, Lord knows.

But this thread and the other are pretty awesome. Pure swagger.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads