• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He'll probably go live in an alternate timeline...
At least they have an easy in-universe way to replace him. It's just a different timeline's Kang!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
At least they have an easy in-universe way to replace him. It's just a different timeline's Kang!

I bet they change plans and don’t do Kang anymore.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It’s sad to see. Not only for the fact that a woman was assaulted but the guy is an amazing actor. He’s likely thrown his career away.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bet they change plans and don’t do Kang anymore.

It doesn't really seem to have taken very well anyway. There's no buzz like there was with Infinity War.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It doesn't really seem to have taken very well anyway. There's no buzz like there was with Infinity War.

The MCU has two cards left to play. The Fantastic Four and mutants. It’s critical they get them right. I’m not sure anything else they have will bring the hype back.

FF is Marvel’s heart and mutants are a license to print money.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The MCU has two cards left to play. The Fantastic Four and mutants. It’s critical they get them right. I’m not sure anything else they have will bring the hype back.

FF is Marvel’s heart and mutants are a license to print money.
I’m still betting the original Avengers will get drawn back in before the actors get too old. I thought the run up to Endgame was fairly well done but most of it since then is either boring or silly.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
multiverse is a stupid conceit anyways .

DC has always had a multiverse and there have been some fantastic stories from it.

I’ve never felt it worked as well in Marvel. It often starts to feel forced.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Only works for Rick & Morty.

The multiverse thing works in R&M because it's deliberately zero consequence due to the episodic structure. They can turn off consequences more or less at will, and they play with that concept a lot. They can then use the occasional canon episode (replacing the original family) to greater impact.

With movies? It kind of sucks to never have permanence. Movie series in general these days have a problem with allowing anyone to die, and the multiverse makes that inescapable.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Into and Across the Spider-Verse called and said hello.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Michael Moorcock* would be turning in his grave if he were dead...

*who, in case anyone didn't realise, created the first and (so far) longest-lasting fictional multiverse starting in the early 1960s. And it's far more weird and brilliant than anything Marvel or DC have done.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads