• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I continue my Mando re-watch, I'm reminded of something.

The whole, Mandalorians can never take off their helmets is most likely the dumbest thing in the entire Star Wars canon.

To eat together, drink together...
How do you know if a female Mando is attractive enough to want to make babies with?

Hierophantic

Reaction score

The whole, Mandalorians can never take off their helmets is most likely the dumbest thing in the entire Star Wars canon.

How do you know if a female Mando is attractive enough to want to make babies with?
Arranged marriage cultures would like to have a word with you. Recognizing that arranged marriage has, in practice, involved a spectrum of individual preference (from "none" to "my parents have agreed to arrange whatever I want") and a spectrum of pre-marriage courting behaviors (from "none" to "such a long time that very occasionally, the people involved died years after negotiations broke down but never formally ceased") --

Even so, a culture where people don't see each others' faces before reproducing is coherent within our own human history, let alone Space History.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Arranged marriage cultures would like to have a word with you. Recognizing that arranged marriage has, in practice, involved a spectrum of individual preference (from "none" to "my parents have agreed to arrange whatever I want") and a spectrum of pre-marriage courting behaviors (from "none" to "such a long time that very occasionally, the people involved died years after negotiations broke down but never formally ceased") --

Even so, a culture where people don't see each others' faces before reproducing is coherent within our own human history, let alone Space History.

I’m just curious how they procreate after they’re mated up? I mean, is there a can’t remove helmet exception for getting it on?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m just curious how they procreate after they’re mated up? I mean, is there a can’t remove helmet exception for getting it on?
It doesn't seem so.
You'd think when you're around your clan, you could at least do a fast switch and put on, like an old timey burglar eye mask to find a happy medium.
Side note...
Those helmets must reek inside so badly.

double00

Timed Out
Timed Out
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ray Charles wrist test

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, every culture should have acceptable contexts for going helmetless, like post-victory celebrations, Mandalor mitzvahs, that sort of thing.

And if the helmets never come off, you never learn The Armorer looks like this
1000002780.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dialtone