• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i pussied out on the Ssense waiting game and bought something that will invariably be cheaper on monday

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some dickhead in Boston stole my CC information and charged like a grand. Waiting for a new CC in the mail. Well at least it saved me from buying anything on Cyber Monday. :)

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
which credit cards is this good for? are all cards eligible for this?

Almost every card has some form of it, you'll just have to check your cards policy. All of my chase cards make it extremely easy. Discover and Citi also have good programs.

Also, I feel like on my Chase Reserve which is more of a premier card with a high annual fee, they tend to cater to any sort of request I have within reason.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CC PP (credit card price protection).

People don't utilize it enough. Potential $2500 per card savings a year, for me its more about not feeling ****** about my recent purchases.
Seriously, I need to get this in my head and part of the program. I've slept on and missed a couple of real gems that I wouldn't have looked back on if I had played it right.

Jolek

Reaction score
If the price on SSense goes down and they still have stock just call them. They’ll price protect for 10 days. I’ve done it and no problem.

Thanks for the heads up on the Spruce sale. I impulse purchased the Abasi Desert shirt.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not sure it was the only one in that size

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SSense does price protection refunds via email as well provided the same size you bought is in stock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads