• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't hear about splits till recently. Apparently there are some FB groups that are good too, will likely do that in the future.

FYI the Creed GIT at Walmart is now OOS so don't purchase from there anymore. They're still selling it from 3rd parties, but as others have said there's a good risk for fakes. Slickdeals always clears stock quickly...

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There are people in CM (and a few in SW&D) who do splits. They get posted in the "other" category in B&S.

Sym

Reaction score

Whoops, I stand corrected then. Yea, stuff sold and shipped by Walmart is prob fine.

FWIW, Fragrancenet is a good first stop for cheap fragrances. And the bottles are all real. Creed GIT there is $173. (Ignore the 30% discount timer, as they're always holding 30% off promos

http://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/creed/creed-green-irish-tweed/eau-de-parfum#115548

Creed is also often on Overstock. And they have 15-20% off coupons laying around if you search. Roughly $150 there if you can find a coupon.

https://www.overstock.com/Health-Be...efccid=DTHAPI6DWHP3E5CAELBORPKZC4&searchidx=1

I see "Sold & Shipped by MAXAROMA" on the Walmart site.

I've also purchased a fake bottle of GIT from Fragrancenet. Still have the bottle, it's a lot more astringent and does not compare to the real thing at all. It's also not batch variations since I have about 4-5 different decants of GIT all sourced in different years. The decants all have similar characteristics that the Fragrancenet bottle is lacking.

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! The code runs through Christmas, and it's for *almost* all orders. Doesn't cover international and a few big bulky things in the store.

All I know is it covered my pocket square order
nod[1].gif

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
They don't appear to stock my size, but if that works on John Lobbs, somebody could get a fantastic deal.

Buyer beware on the JLs, I bought some a couple months ago, and they were suppsoed to be 11Uk and they were 11 EE UK, way too wide. Not mentioned on the site

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

While we're on the subject, if you're looking for facial care, Sanitas is by far the best thing on the market, in my opinion. They have intro kits where you can try the line for around $50 if you look around.

I read they changed the formulation of some of their products and added filler (including palm oil)?

Anyway, might give it a try.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads