• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Creed GIT on sale for ~$155, at Walmart of all places. Apparently a legit bottle unlike what you might get from Amazon, even though it's the same price there.

Have not found any good deals on Aventus but GIT is nice to wear daily so I picked one up.

Last edited:

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Creed GIT on sale for ~$155, at Walmart of all places. Apparently a legit bottle unlike what you might get from Amazon, even though it's the same price there.

Have not found any good deals on Aventus but GIT is nice to wear daily so I picked one up.

Is this for real? I just picked up a Creed Millesime Imperial Flacon for $28.20.

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Is this for real? I just picked up a Creed Millesime Imperial Flacon for $28.20.

FWIW, those are sold by third party sellers, just like you'd find on Amazon. Lots of big box stores are turning their online shops into that kind of "host marketplace" model. Sears, Walmart, etc.

The sellers you find on Walmart might even be the same exact ones listing on Amazon.

Last edited:

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, those are sold by third party sellers, just like you'd find on Amazon. Lots of big box stores are turning their online shops into that kind of "host marketplace" model. Sears, Walmart, etc.

The sellers you find on Walmart might even be the same exact ones listing on Amazon.

Thanks for the information. So it's most likely a fake?

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It came up on slickdeals, and users are claiming that they're authentic.

Buy now, think later. I'm sure others in the thread who buy to try will let everyone know if its real.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks for the information. So it's most likely a fake?

the one on walmart rn is actually sold by walmart, not resellers

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Creed-Green-Irish-Tweed-by-Creed-for-Men-4-oz-Millesime-Spray/26381860

but yes, there are resellers selling the same thing.

Whoops, I stand corrected then. Yea, stuff sold and shipped by Walmart is prob fine.

FWIW, Fragrancenet is a good first stop for cheap fragrances. And the bottles are all real. Creed GIT there is $173. (Ignore the 30% discount timer, as they're always holding 30% off promos

http://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/creed/creed-green-irish-tweed/eau-de-parfum#115548

Creed is also often on Overstock. And they have 15-20% off coupons laying around if you search. Roughly $150 there if you can find a coupon.

https://www.overstock.com/Health-Be...efccid=DTHAPI6DWHP3E5CAELBORPKZC4&searchidx=1

Last edited:

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ya the big time sellers are pretty legit. they just sell grey-market frags at a cheaper price. you can also find them on ebay if you want to take advantage of ebay bucks promo (10% right now for targeted individuals + cashback sites).

personally, i just participate in splits bc it will take me forever to use the entire bottle.

Last edited:

fitchottie

Reaction score
Hey, has any one had luck with Mr Porter applying a discount a few days after a sale ends ? When should the next sale take place ?

brianoh

Reaction score
Great deals on the Creeds.. Aventus or bust for me. May just do a fragrance split over on Reddit when it pops up again.

shortlefty

Reaction score

ya the big time sellers are pretty legit. they just sell grey-market frags at a cheaper price. you can also find them on ebay if you want to take advantage of ebay bucks promo (10% right now for targeted individuals + cashback sites). 

personally, i just participate in splits bc it will take me forever to use the entire bottle.

Where do you guys do splits?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads