• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My SA at our local Cucinelli outlet has informed me that starting on Thurs, Sep 1 they will be taking an additional 60% off their standard pricing of 40% off retail for their SS15 inventory (as an outlet they stock 1 year behind retail)

I've attached their SS15 lookbook pdf. If you're interested, PM me and I'll provide his contact info. They are happy to do business over the phone + ship. fyi: I know nothing about their current inventory stock other than to say that, generally, at this point they still tend to have a good range of goods and sizes - men and women, suits, jackets, shirts, trousers, shoes, accessories, the gamut. I'll also note that they ~may~ go as low as 70% off in another 3 or 4 weeks but sizes are sketchy at that point and after that, it all disappears.

[ATTACHMENT=13582]SS15LookBook.pdf (4,680k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully some good stuff winds up on their warehouse website. Got black side zips for 350 last night

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went around 2pm as I needed to be in Williamburg for a meeting anyways. It was pretty slow, and there wasn't a lot of stuff that interested me (mostly mid-tier Co-Op style brands).

I was talking to the guy, and they're planning on doing a bunch of restocks. He mentioned that they had barely brought any of the shoes that they were planning on listing. They were just starting to set up the women's jewelry around 2:30PM, so maybe further shipments will have some interesting stuff.

Sym

Reaction score

Hopefully some good stuff winds up on their warehouse website. Got black side zips for 350 last night

Size 10? Saw those two days ago, wish they were 11 haha. They have distressed leather side zips in 11 for $350 if anyone is interested in those.

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Website I look at from time to time for sample sale info, even though it's not nearly as comprehensive is www.thechoosybeggar.com and the reviews on the barneys sale was that it was awful, people begging others not to make the mistake of going. All marc by Marc Jacobs and biebz tour merchandise...

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"After coming out of there I shed a tear. Not for the Barney’s Warhouse sales of the past, but for the people in the pic that Barney’s Warhouse posted on Twitter of the line to get in this morning. Those poor souls. Some of them probably came out of there with PTSD after waking up early, traveling across town only, and waiting in line for an hour only to find a small closet’s worth of XL blue camo bomber jackets and nominally discounted Justin Bieber sweatpants. I’m thinking about calling the cops. A sale this ****** has got to be illegal."

LOL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads