• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really love mine, keeps me super dry - no regrets. Everyone should get one at that price so they can look like kanye from 2 years ago

Ugh. May have to return it now... To this day I only know one of his songs, or at least I did when someone told me it was him.

Looks great! Is that Iceland?

I hear ya. Which color did you get? I remember when the brand become widely distributed in the USA, I liked the white version. Thought it was an interesting look.

I've been looking at them for a few years now. I passed on the "laser blue" at about $188 a year or so back even though I liked that color as well. Yellow for me is the best color as I think it fits the piece the best, but I'm also a big sucker for yellow. I really like it in a myriad of colors like navy or that "hunter" green as well. I'd even like it in white, though I'd prefer white in another type of jacket. (I have an Arpenteur Mevi in white which I love). What I don't love about what Stutterheim has done is the move towards the color block look and such. I get why they're doing it and they're not all bad, but I'd rather have any number of the solid colors. Anyway, they only had the red left. Not for everyone, but I like it. I have a Cabourn Aircraft Jacket in red from... I think it was SS13, and I absolutely love it. It's a light "Summer" red if you will and that's my "light" jacket. I'll even pair it with shorts on occasion depending on the weather. In fact I wish I had it the other two colors it came in, but I have a serious problem with Cabourn Aircraft jackets as I have about ten of them. Then again I have serious problem with all Cabourn jackets and outerwear in general.
shog[1].gif

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tan CP Chelseas for $412!! But only in 44 and 45... sad face.

What size do you need? Frans Boone has every size from 40-46 (except 44) available for €328.93 + €22.50 shipping (so roughly $400).

n.b. this is their full retail price

e: Just a general FYI, always buy CPs from European retailers if you can help it. Their prices are almost always significantly lower than American/Canadian retailers.

Last edited:

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I want the Vans model but they don't have size 3.

I'm banking on these running large (I've read they do), else I'm in for sadness. That's to say, a size 3 may fit you, depending.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads