• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

il_colonnello

Reaction score
Btw just a heads-up to non-US Mr Porter customers: We can buy from the US site as well, as I discovered only yesterday. Even when you choose "Delivery to: United States", which will allow you to browse their US warehouse, you will still be able to enter a non-US delivery address during check-out. I got two Raf shirts yesterday this way. It'll never be worth it price-wise (even at 80 per cent off, shipping and import duties still make things more expensive than they would be in any normal sale on the EU site), it can be good to know when things are sold out on the EU site.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
60% off at Louis Boston. Final markdowns; no phone orders; sale (and store) closes on Wednesday.

They have a bunch of tailored clothing along with casualwear brands such as Visvim (Mesa Mocs, Skagways, and Brigadiers on sale for about ~$450 a pair).

http://www.louisboston.com/

Last edited:

xhalz

Reaction score

As far as I'm aware, ssense never sends out discount codes. That's what they say on their Web site anyway (go to customer care and then to "promotional codes").

I just slept on the last Raf backpack on oki-ni (at 70 pc off) thinking I might wait for the next 10 pc code. The more I play this game of waiting to make sure I get the very last item at the absolute lowest price, the more I think that this is idiotic and unsatisfying. Maybe if you want sth just get it while it's available and whenever it's reached a price that you are willing to pay for it. If it becomes cheaper after that, what the hell.

they don't do a "code" but they deduct an additional 20% (which turns 70% off into 76% off)

^^ This is what I meant. and yea I don't need it badly at all, and I think it will get there thats why I was asking

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks. I feel somewhat better now. I found a cat on eBay, and it looks like his entire business model is based off the mr porter sale. eBay user: ftran333
So this is the asshole who stole those Ann d out of my cart. Anyway Tres bien sale finally on. Most desirable items got cleared out in the pre sale.

dr1248

Reaction score
So this is the asshole who stole those Ann d out of my cart.

Anyway

Tres bien sale finally on. Most desirable items got cleared out in the pre sale.

During Mr Porter sale you need to checkout your item as fast as possible. Everyone is looking for the best possible deal. If you spend time searching for other items the one item you desired the most will be gone. This has happened to me in the past and I learnt my lesson.

Qudi

Reaction score

60% off at Louis Boston. Final markdowns; no phone orders; sale (and store) closes on Wednesday.

They have a bunch of tailored clothing along with casualwear brands such as Visvim (Mesa Mocs, Skagways, and Brigadiers on sale for about ~$450 a pair).

http://www.louisboston.com/

whoa, are they closing permanently? had no idea. some great deals to be had; randomly walked in and snagged some CP combat boots for $200 last week.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Huckberry is having another sale on forum favorite Apolis

Noteworthy because they still have the wool chore coat and waxed french work jacket in stock.

Huckberry sent me one of the french work jackets to take on Styleforum's Japan expedition, but before I left it was also my most-worn piece of spring outerwear. Lightweight (you can even roll the sleeves), effective water-repellent finish, and plenty of mobility for hiking, driving, or just looking cool. If you're looking for a piece of showerproof outerwear, I highly recommend this one.

photos courtesy of my girlfriend, who wouldn't stop making fun of me. more importantly, feast your eyes on my adorable shibas.

Last edited:

Nanimal

Reaction score
They have some nice stuff, but I avoid buying stuff there just out of principle. Their customer service is absolutely terrible.

ya I've heard the stories and read the reviews. its mostly the owner and his attitude I'm sure trickles down to the employees like a trickle down effect. i feel like the owner and employees judge you right off the bat based on your face, body type, what clothes your wearing etc, and based on that decide how they are going to treat you

however, I've never had a problem there personally, and have found some amazing deals, so i will continue to shop there

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads