• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JonnyD2128

Reaction score
Wmg01cl.png

Todd Snyder's site has some good deals if that is your thing. Picked up three button downs and a thermal for 140. Pretty good considering the indigo selvedge shirt is on final sale at Unionmade for 177 alone http://unionmadegoods.com/product/todd-snyder-twill-straight-collar-selvedge-shirt-in-navy/

I stacked with a first purchase code and got an additional 20% off. I think if you sign up to his list you will get a code.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No idea about the brand, just the design itself, I also don't know what your wardrobe is like, but whatever it is, I'd say you can probably fish out a much better cardigan from a fast fashion brand rather than pay 60 euros or it.

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro fred perry is super premium. its like buying a pair of GATs, you can get a pair of real army surplus for a fraction of the price but the peace of mind from wearing $500 GATs is well worth it. Same applies to the cardigun.

HollyJoint

Reaction score
Yes, fred perry is a reputable brand.

Maybe the photo is not the best.

It is a classic cardigan black..

The fit is not perfect, a bit wide at the bottom, but fred perry for 60 € ... or should I get another?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why though?
Aside from the clearly visible branding it's just a basic ass cardigan. There's no texture to it. Barely any shape. What's it made from?
Is it becausebits Fred perry that you want it?
For 60 euro you could do a lot better for a basic black cardigan. If you're only interest in it is the brand name then fine, cop it.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Comparing Fred Perry to Margiela? Is mass manufactured slave labor crap they sell in Urban Outfitters considered desirable now?

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please buy out the remaining voidthebrand stock so they don't go out of business. The shirts are terrifically tailored and are a steal at the current prices.

http://voidthebrand.com/

Just received the beanie I ordered and it's one of the most wonderfully unfinshed pieces of **** I've ever bought.
I sincerely hope they go out of business.

Last edited:

HollyJoint

Reaction score
Ok, what a cardigan for you then? classic cardigan there is not much to invent ... maybe if it were another color, already looked better. it is 100% merino wool.
I just am undecided if I buy it because of the color, black. It will look good in relaxed and casual situations?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So buy it then. You want it. Everybody else has basically told you "no, you can do better" and you still want it, so buy it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads