• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What you can rely on every time:

Ssense site not loading.
Unionmade orders being cancelled.
People whining about customs when they're saving hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Someone coming through and asking about Club Monaco or J Crew type codes.
One of the sites slipping up and letting a Styleforum approved brand that should be excluded onto the sale list. (I will forever regret that Corner Rick Owens sale).
People posting about whether or not they should wait for another drop on some item they actually want and then being super sad about it not making it to super duper final sale.

Parker and some other seem to be picking up the slack ;), but I miss the next level RFX etc. kop posts.

Last edited:

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Yeah, I myself am contemplating whether or not I should even bother waking up at 6am on my day off, the last few Ssense sales took at least an hour or two to even load and a little more time to add anything to a cart.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What you can rely on every time:

Ssense site not loading.
Unionmade orders being cancelled.
People whining about customs when they're saving hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Someone coming through and asking about Club Monaco or J Crew type codes.
One of the sites slipping up and letting a Styleforum approved brand that should be excluded onto the sale list. (I will forever regret that Corner Rick Owens sale).
People posting about whether or not they should wait for another drop on some item they actually want and then being super sad about it not making it to super duper final sale.

Parker and some other seem to be picking up the slack ;), but I miss the next level RFX etc. kop posts.

I'll never forget when the corner mistakenly added rick owens new items with wrong pricing, geobaskets for ~350usd and the leather down jacket as ~550 usd or something absolutely absurd, and none of the orders were cancelled. I still kick myself for not hopping in at the right time...

chaerimk

Reaction score
MR Porter US site is having extra 30% off select items, discount taken at check out. Time to cop that slp leather jacket (not).

Last edited:

Feji

Reaction score

Am I the only one not finding a "sale"-section on ssense?

Supposedly starts 9am est....eta 3 hrs from now

They generally don't have a sale section either. They'll just mark down items, and keep marking them down in increments until 50-80% at the end of season.

Last edited:

gotribe

Reaction score
If anyone grabbed the Acne Adrian dark grey hi tops in 42 on Mr Porter and they don't work out, let me know.

All Tatters

Reaction score
quote name="pnewelljr" url="/t/38417/official-sales-alert-thread/37320#post_7530676"]Is it worth it to wait for 50% off on Mr Porter? Or will everything be gone?
[/quote]
Mr P knows very well what it's doing and is very popular. The most coveted items will therefore never make it to the higher percentages.

juven

Reaction score
CYBER2014 at TC for an extra 20% off
Doesn't include these unfortunately:
Alexander Wang, Ancient Greek Sandals, Ann Demeulemeester, Balmain, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Common Projects, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Gareth Pugh, Gianvito Rossi, Giuseppe Zanotti, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marcelo Burlon, Moschino, Raf Simons, Proenza Schouler, Rick Owens, Stone Island Shadow, Valentino.

Vigilant

Reaction score
MRPORTER

We are sorry you are having trouble accessing our site, we are currently carrying out essential maintenance. Please try again soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads