• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in there last fall and bought several things, one was out of my size at the store and I showed them it was in stock on the website and at that point I was told that online stock was not automated and online stock wasnt in store and couldnt call to check, they basically took my deets and said they'd email me which they never did, item disappeared from their website soon after

Last edited:

Stitches

Reaction score
Let me just look up the stock on this excel file on the desktop...

It's so easy
It's so easy
It's so easy

Last edited:

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never understood why stores don't automated their stock online. Always disappointing to purchase something and be told it's OOS.

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't received a shipping notice yet either (ordered at 8am CT yesterday). No response to my email either. NBD if it gets cancelled, I'm "supposed" to be saving up for my trip to Tokyo anyway...

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On a semi-related note, selectism's list of "best" or "iconic" San Francisco menswear stores was kind of laughable.

newp

Reaction score
Just a minute of rant that I forgot again about ******* ln-cc habit to show you all sizes in stock until you actually try to buy something. And then whooops, it was out of stock all this time but they show it to you only now.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I wonder how many people "bought" the 1 pair of alden shell chukkas in size 11 on unionmade. I ordered - we'll see what happens

I placed an order with UM yesterday at 5AM EST and have nothing to show for it, and the item is now sold out so I don't have my hopes up of getting a shipping notice. Though I'm kindof ambivalent about the piece so if it did get cancelled I wouldn't be heartbroken.

Haven't received a shipping notice yet either (ordered at 8am CT yesterday). No response to my email either. NBD if it gets cancelled, I'm "supposed" to be saving up for my trip to Tokyo anyway...

Acenightcreeper

Reaction score
If you are referring to the Beams+ shirts that Unionmade had to offer for sale, I can tell you that they are not made in Japan. The check work Nel shirt and the button down blackwatch check, I had asked if those were made in japan 2 weeks ago, and they are not, they are made in China

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FWIW if you are interested in Siki Im, Project No.8 has some items still available and supposedly has gone 50 to 65% off..

Andrew was very helpful so I'd thought to share here. Sizes are 48-50 but there are smaller sizes if you are interested. The bomber FWIW fits small due to the padding

I sent an email with no problem YMMV

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got a H&M Magazine in the mail ...25% off one item - Code: 8953 Out of there stock I would grab there chelsea boots
the brown suede version of those, which I saw at the H&M around the way, fit quite small, though the other kind-of-cool shoes they have (a short side zip in a weird material) fit really large. I was surprised to see H&M actually doing a cool style job on shoes though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads