• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AldenLuver

Reaction score
They do Friends and Family about 4 times a year and with that you get 25% off. Otherwise you have to wait for the semi-annual clearance which happens in June and after X-mas. There you can find some things for 40-60% off.

If you create a username/account on their website, they will notify you via e-mail of sales. Back in December before Christmas, there was a week where each day there were specific items on sale for 24 hrs. I bought a navy blazar (Madison cut) for 40% off... all sport coats 40% off. great deal!! Other than that Biggskip is correct. Good luck!

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anybody know how often Brooks Brothers has a sale?
I'd like to purchase a suit from them, but if I'm not mistaken, I know that they regularly have 40% off sales. In spite of whatever123's insistence that everything should be purchased at retail prices, I'd like to save a bit of money if at all possible.

I snag stuff that make it to the outlets... Generally cheaper than their semi-annual sales. And no I'm not taking about their crappy 346 stuff.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'd like to purchase a suit from them, but if I'm not mistaken, I know that they regularly have 40% off sales. In spite of whatever123's insistence that everything should be purchased at retail prices, I'd like to save a bit of money if at all possible.

paging NAMOR

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:laugh: that du is banned.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for a help, gentlemen. I signed up for their newsletter, and will await their next F&F sale to pick up a suit at 25% off.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

March 15. Corporate sale, use your discount for 30% off. Just need to know if it works on cordovan or not.

Think u can put the USD for canada? There is no specific canada one. THey ship via FEDEx fast, after you purchase, give them the number and tell them to mark it down. I have ordered like 3-4 times this year and not once have i paid duties. Live in Toronto

TBS marks value to Fedex at $10 an item, $36 to US customs.
Outlets BB and BB isnt aren't the same. True story my friends works there.

You are not pro. Far from it.

... 1818 and BF items make it to the outlets

Truth

malaujai

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I spoke with TBS and got the discount (SPRING-EUR works for Canada) and the value marked down :D

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you create a username/account on their website, they will notify you via e-mail of sales.  Back in December before Christmas, there was a week where each day there were specific items on sale for 24 hrs.  I bought a navy blazar (Madison cut) for 40% off... all sport coats 40% off.  great deal!!  Other than that Biggskip is correct.  Good luck!

How could I forget. I purchased the blazer I am wearing to day through that sale. This does happen, however, only during X-max.

I snag stuff that make it to the outlets... Generally cheaper than their semi-annual sales. And no I'm not taking about their crappy 346 stuff.

It's good that you live near one of the outlets that actually gets real BB stuff. There is an outlet here in Cleveland, it is terrible. There is another near my parents place in Seattle, it is equally awful.

Outlets BB and BB isnt aren't the same. True story my friends works there.

I'm not really sure what you are saying or meant to say.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads