• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AllAreCommon

Reaction score
For Fellow Y-3 lovers
[/URL]

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, it's the overstock sale they do in NYC. Though honestly you'll find the same prices at Barney's once they do their second round of markdowns.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have the Fiorentini + Baker 745s been included in Barney's markdowns in the past? Debating if I should wait for them to drop and purchase them, or continue to look around for something else.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any yoox codes? The 10% one expired a couple days ago. Do they normally have another one come out around Christmas? Do they offer a discount for 1st time buyers like revolve does? Thanks.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any ideas when Porter will take another reduction? That's going to be my trigger for a few things.

All the stuff I want is already sold out in my size :fu:

However, just got a blazer today from them and I forgot how well they package stuff. To Mr. Porter's packaging: :worship2: :worship: :worship2: :worship: :worship2: :worship:

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Barney's is having a sale on 5 different models of C&J including the Northcote boot in black and brown. Website didn't have any Black pairs in my size but SF'er tacobender was able to track down a pair. Great guy to deal with

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Barney's is having a sale on 5 different models of C&J including the Northcote boot in black and brown. Website didn't have any Black pairs in my size but SF'er tacobender was able to track down a pair. Great guy to deal with

Should I pull the trigger? I just bought a black raf boots from the corner. To be honest I like C&J more than Raf shoe..

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

All the stuff I want is already sold out in my size :fu:
However, just got a blazer today from them and I forgot how well they package stuff. To Mr. Porter's packaging: :worship2: :worship: :worship2: :worship: :worship2: :worship:

their packaging is really. :inlove:

If it's your first order, all of the items will be packed in their signature box. :inlove:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

their packaging is really. :inlove:
If it's your first order, all of the items will be packed in their signature box. :inlove:

Wasn't my first order unfortunately (might be worth setting up different accounts) but I was pleasantly surprised given that my sale items from the summer were not packaged as well.

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who ordered from The Corner, my order is now listed as shipped and has a UPS tracking code on the site. UPS doesn't have any tracking info yet but figured some of you guys might be interested. I didn't get an email notification.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

For those who ordered from The Corner, my order is now listed as shipped and has a UPS tracking code on the site. UPS doesn't have any tracking info yet but figured some of you guys might be interested. I didn't get an email notification.

Mine as well.Excited for my first CPs :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads