• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
I picked up some Dior MIJ 19cm for 139 usd from the Scottsdale location (phone ordered).

Damn, maybe I should've waited. I haven't even touched the ones I got at the SF Barney's last month at 30 off.

BTW -- those of you wondering about the NdG sale, I wouldn't bother unless you really liked this season's stuff, which they have upstairs at 50 off. From this season, they had the combat field jacket in olive and camo, the oversized service flannel shirt in black and indigo, a cropped peacoat in olive, the assault vest/hoodie, and a few shirts. This season's jeans were 50 off, previous season's jeans were $50. I saw a bunch of charcoal gray narrow fit jeans on the $50 table downstairs. Not much else downstairs -- there were a couple of Ervell crewneck sweaters in L. The only shoes left were Seavees, I think.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is anybody proxying this ndg stuff, id like to grab a conservative pair of jeans for my dad
biggrin.gif

baba booey

Reaction score
Albam is having a sale and so is Number Six. You can get an extra 10% at Number Six if you sign up for their newsletter.

Curious_George

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
is anybody proxying this ndg stuff, id like to grab a conservative pair of jeans for my dad
biggrin.gif

I'd love to grab a pair for myself. NDG's jeans don't seem to get much love but I really like their cuts.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
so roden gray has some stuff marked down 20% off, no geller tho.
musicboohoo[1].gif

more mad that it does not seem that they even stocked size 44 at all.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah but not the stuff I am feeling. Blackbird and lots of JP stocklist have the good stuff.

hiei

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
I picked up some Dior MIJ 19cm for 139 usd from the Scottsdale location (phone ordered).

thanks for the replies, sadly the raw indigo are not on sale @ SF barneys.

Iyoume

Reaction score
Went to NDG and got some things today. Here is a scouting report:

There are some desert corps jackets left in L and XL (black and khaki) $75.

Two ervell sweaters size L ~$75 each (70% off retail)

Dark green BoO size L button down, don't remember price, probly like $60-75

NDG parachute pants size S and XL (Black) All sizes (Camo) $50.

NDG jeans size 30 narrow, size 32 narrow and one or two classic fit, size 36 a few pairs of CF $50.
-All denim is the same charcoal colored denim.

One light green colored NDG button down size S. $50.

Some shoes, like mostly workwear looking boot things $40-100.

Like 5 tees left, not NDG $20

Some NDG shirt jackets, various sizes (grey, blue, black) and Chinos (black, blue, olive?) $75

Some stuff made by the brand "Land" @ 70% off retail - cardigans and tops

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads