• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pooMonger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
that was my psa don't give credit to chrono!

lol my bad cstrug. Edited my post to reflect the truth. I knew it was one of you two splendid and always helpful gentlemen.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Label: Loden Dager

Deal: $50 vests, $100 trousers, $150 blazers and cashmere sweaters, and $200 jackets
When/Where: Through Friday, October 16. Daily noon"”8pm. Loden Dager Studio, 147 West 29th St between Sixth and Seventh Aves, fifth floor (212-502-1824)

Oh, man. I can't believe I missed this. I've been wanting the P. Guston windbreaker in tan small for a long time.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Count your blessings LD is garbage.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
more random sample sales

Archetype Showroom Sample Sale
What: Score super deals for both him and her at Archetype Showroom's fall sample sale. Designers include YMC (You Must Create), Eskell, April77, Lewis, Quail, Kaylee Tankus, S2VS, and more. Cash only.
When: Saturday, October 17, from noon to 5 p.m.
Where: Archetype Showroom Sample Sale, 676 Broadway, 2nd Floor, (between Bond and Great Jones streets); 212-529-1407.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Count your blessings LD is garbage.

Hah. Jet strikes again.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Rye won't post this so I will:
placeholder_index_store.gif

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
****. i would have gone to that if it had been posted earlier. for both days, my shifts coincide very nicely with both sales hours.

KaiserSose

Reaction score
2 - S2VS winter jackets
1 - April 77 oxblood cordoruys
1 - April 77 blazer

I can directly attribute $700 of this past month's spending to mellow's sample sale updates (Ervell).

Originally Posted by mellowfellow
more random sample sales

Archetype Showroom Sample Sale
What: Score super deals for both him and her at Archetype Showroom's fall sample sale. Designers include YMC (You Must Create), Eskell, April77, Lewis, Quail, Kaylee Tankus, S2VS, and more. Cash only.
When: Saturday, October 17, from noon to 5 p.m.
Where: Archetype Showroom Sample Sale, 676 Broadway, 2nd Floor, (between Bond and Great Jones streets); 212-529-1407.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
****. i would have gone to that if it had been posted earlier. for both days, my shifts coincide very nicely with both sales hours.
I heard it was pretty busy today. I was out at the Cal/UCLA game today so I missed Rye by the time I got there but there was still a ton of jeans, some outerwear, lots of prints/blank tees, and a few buttonups.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I heard it was pretty busy today. I was out at the Cal/UCLA game today so I missed Rye by the time I got there but there was still a ton of jeans, some outerwear, lots of prints/blank tees, and a few buttonups.
nice nice, i've been wanting to try on a pair of jeans from then for quite some while now. guess i missed it.

where do you usually find out about these sales? blogs or word of mouth?

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Label: Oliver Peoples
Deal: Oliver Peoples, Mosley Tribes and Paul Smith styles for $79 to $99, plus 30% off prescription lenses
When/Where: Friday, October 23 through Sunday, October 25.

Fri"”Sat 10am"”6pm, Sun noon"”6pm. 755 Madison Ave at 65th St (212-585-3433).
Soho: Fri"”Sat 11am"”7pm, Sun noon"”6pm. 366 West Broadway at Broome St (212-925-5400)

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
nice nice, i've been wanting to try on a pair of jeans from then for quite some while now. guess i missed it.

where do you usually find out about these sales? blogs or word of mouth?

Directly from Rye.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads