• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Portland Dry Goods - 50% Off select summer styles. End of Season Sale has begun!

Use code: SUNSHINE at checkout

www.portlanddrygoods.com

Herno, Arc'teryx, Peter Millar, Armor-Lux, Far Afield, Save Khaki, Portuguese Flannel, Sunspel, Veilance, Wings + Horns, Universal Works

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hertling year-end 24 hour flash sale. Everything 50% off.
Thanks for sharing, just splurged!
And, in contention for the longest amount of time between purchasing and the order shipping, my Jan1 order just shipped a few days ago and arrived today.

Apparently, I lost track of it during the holidays and, when the shipping notification landed a few days ago, I thought it was a fraudulent purchase until I backtracked it. I do not know the backstory on what took 8 months but...

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And, in contention for the longest amount of time between purchasing and the order shipping, my Jan1 order just shipped a few days ago and arrived today.

Apparently, I lost track of it during the holidays and, when the shipping notification landed a few days ago, I thought it was a fraudulent purchase until I backtracked it. I do not know the backstory on what took 8 months but...

Mine shipped to my office, where I have not been since March. No idea if it got there yet or what.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was really the only lucky few on that one then..., I want Hertling to stay in business, but they got to do A LOT better...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
which is down to Epaulet and?

edit: and bunch RTW stock randomly here and there that I can't tell for sure...

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
which is down to Epaulet and?

edit: and bunch RTW stock randomly here and there that I can't tell for sure...
I don't know who their other wholesale accounts are right now. Don't think Paul Stuart. Maybe Portland Dry Goods? I would buy through Epaulet.

I still have a stash of NWT Hertlings from Carson Street Clothiers and those are among my favorites.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As a followup, I'll note that 3 out of the 4 pairs I ordered are spot on fantastic, and worth the wait even at 8 months later (it weirdly feels kind of like a present to myself now). However, in classic fashion, one pair of gray wool dress trousers (the primary reason I ordered) got mixed up as two chinos, an olive and brown. Can't wait to see how the returns process works ;)

Back to normal programming...

Hasselmannen

Reaction score
Hammargruppen has a sale on odd stock Crockett and Jones and some Chaney and Sons. Nice price level on Hayle Ocean suede, Cardigan 4 rough out, Onslow, Radstock, Finsbury, Exmoor amongst others

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads