• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaillimh Abu

Reaction score
Has anyone actually put through an order on Tres Bien ?

On the checkout page when i click on place order nothing happens, absolute disaster.:fu:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ ha. What are you guys buying? I don't see anything enticing. It's like sitting at a bar surrounded by hot chicks while knowing you have a hot, sexy ***** waiting for you at home. I guess I just have everything I need :satisfied:

Last edited:

sexandcandy

Reaction score
i got some cdg cardigans, hard to find those on sale.

not sure what others are buying, but 44% off on acne, margiela, apc, gitman, etc. isn't bad. there's decent stock/sizes left.

Gaillimh Abu

Reaction score

^ ha. What are you guys buying? I don't see anything enticing. It's like sitting at a bar surrounded by hot chicks while knowing you have a hot, sexy ***** waiting for you at home. I guess I just have everything I need :satisfied:

Just a pair of boots, so ******* annoying though, not the first time something like this has happened with TBS.

bakatora

Reaction score
i picked up a cdg wallet and some black apc ps

Keoke

Reaction score

any current codes for yoox?
i'd sift through the last few pages but all i see is tbs (i gave mine away already sorry pals!) and the search function is turrible.

HAPPYWEAR@YOOX

Just in. It gives 15% off on selected items and free shipping! :)

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks

And tbs shipped my order without responding to their failure of giving mme 30% off. My drunk ass is very worried. C'mon tbs I need my 30%

Keoke

Reaction score

Thanks
And tbs shipped my order without responding to their failure of giving mme 30% off. My drunk ass is very worried. C'mon tbs I need my 30%

No problem. I've just ordered a Balenciaga shirt. Hope it fits well. Worst thing about Yoox is that you cannot get precise sizing info before buying :crazy:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox be sending me stuffs in the wrong color and stuff. Can't complain since their c's is good most Of the time. But tbs shop reply to my email please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads