• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Barneys website stepped it up this holiday season. No cancelled orders the past few weeks (and no more than 2 days processing) and everything I ordered this week was 2 day and [COLOR=FF00AA]for an order placed this afternoon, next day air[/COLOR], all for free.

Why don't you post this earlier...

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Okay thanks, would you know any other place where I can find their boots?

Endclothing and oipolloi both had some

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why don't you post this earlier...

They just emailed it to me. The actual website still lists my orders the past few weeks as "processing" and the credit card gets charged a day or two late, but I'm getting my items. Now whether Fedex actually makes it is a different story, the amount of "delivery exceptions" is unbelievable.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

They just emailed it to me. The actual website still lists my orders the past few weeks as "processing" and the credit card gets charged a day or two late, but I'm getting my items. Now whether Fedex actually makes it is a different story, the amount of "delivery exceptions" is unbelievable.

oh sorry man. I was going to place an order this morning and their processing time is too long and express shipping is 25 dollars. So I didn't. Wish I know it earlier. :confused:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sakis have a pre-Boxing day sale that's just started.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oh sorry man. I was going to place an order this morning and their processing time is too long and express shipping is 25 dollars. So I didn't. Wish I know it earlier. :confused:

Yeah with bigger stores these days I always order first and then you can usually cancel within the next 8 hours or just return the items later. I placed an order with Bergdorf today as well and they didn't upgrade :plain:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dlesters said his barneys order was processing for more than 8 days and got cancelled.

True, would have been longer but I called and said where my **** and they said you're not getting it. Barneys is running a pre-2006 webstore, fail.

thebunk

Reaction score
Anyone know who carries Gant and:

- ships to North America (specifically Canada but I can ship to US as well)
- has **** on sale
- specifically has the Gant Mountain Vest in stock as well in Large (Epaulet has it in stock but has only Small and XL)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Inventory Mag is going to have a decent Boxing Day sale. They've already marked down a few random things.

Oi Polloi and End both have sales on.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Anyone know who carries Gant and:
- ships to North America (specifically Canada but I can ship to US as well)
- has **** on sale
- specifically has the Gant Mountain Vest in stock as well in Large (Epaulet has it in stock but has only Small and XL)

http://us.gant.com/cv-mountain-vest

1 left in stock, I think they're still running free shipping and use code COMEBACK for 10% off.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrimFandango