• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

culture

Reaction score
when does the RG sale start? there are a few items on sale, but the w+h down jacket they specifically mention in their sale post is still regular price.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah I know APCs are not supposed to go on sale, but if the money has been sent shouldn't you honor the purchase? I wasn't going to kop the MIJ blacks but at WW's price I couldn't resist.

It's not like they took the money and ran. Also, contractually, they probably had no right to sell the APCs at discount.

astris

Reaction score

fyi that i ordered a pair of corded cloths from brigade ($156, awesome..) which i'm pretty sure were part of shipment #2 and the 40% worked... (edit; +1 to culture)

now going to scour for the best deal on cps (think it may even be WW for the pair im looking at - edit; incorrect)

surprised context hasn't sent out an email yet.. though, the only thing I even wanted from there were the corded cloths and I dont think they'll beat brigades forty%

Did I miss the Brigade code? Not seeing it posted.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Patrik Ervell is still on sale. $224 for the pocket sweater. Full sizes on all colors except XS.

Maas and stacks 15% off with code stuffing

Last edited:

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Any opinion on the Land's end indy-esque boots? 

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-406490_XN.html

At $69 (92 after tax and duty to Canada), these seem like quite a good deal. I wear a 9e generally. How do they fit? Any experience?

Regardless, LandEnd (Canvas as well) is offering 30% off and free shipping on everything. 

http://landsend.com

holy crap! those boots look almost the same to J crew indy boots. and at 69 dollars...it's extremely tempting..

they look so cheap ... like $69 cheap.

buy the alden's if you like that look.

ffatt

Reaction score

europeans trying to make america bankrupt bro.
but the blackfriday 25% are not for all items only certain items.

Yep, very lirmited selection...not a single item I wanted. They are trying to be fair du by not putting everything on sale because if they did it would be a riot.

dgonsh

Reaction score

$350 for aldens with 25% off at J.Crew is tempting but ultimately way out of my league for the next couple months. I don't think they look $69 cheap but I know what you're saying. They definitely did a nice job of offering an Indy looking boot at a pedestrian price point.

rosenkruez

Reaction score

of course they look cheap because they are...
I already bought a pair of indy boots so I know what I can expect from Alden.
I'll probably order a pair of plain toe from Land's end and see how they compare to Alden boots.
It won't come close to Alden boots but maybe the quality will be more than 69 dollars.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamonyx