• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DaVinci

Reaction score
steven alan has 22% off most everything ive seen. CP achilles, those boots kanye wears, filson bags, EG, etc.

WELCOME2015 works as well

eBates is at 2% for them also

Last edited by a moderator:

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any jogger pants worth mentioning in a slew of sales?

preferably > 100.

Thanks.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I prefer the W+H over CP by far. Actually just picked up the eastdane exclusive grey nubuck low tops using the 30% off code.

I prefer the W+H over CPs (have a pair of hi's in the B&S too actually) as well, but I do like me CPs shape for sure. I also recently picked up the exclusive grey nubuck pair from East Dane, it's a nice colorway.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Does anyone have the $75 off $300 promo for new members at MatchesFashion they would be willing to share? PM me if you do

And if someone else has another one, I'd appreciate it too!

mitchleeh7

Reaction score
And if someone else has another one, I'd appreciate it too!
Had no idea this was a thing... If anyone has an extra, I'd like one too please!
smile.gif

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, Just wonder where there is any online store having sale on Filson bag?

I am eyeing on their Original Briefcase 256.
Any heads-up will be appreciated! :)

East Dane carries Filson and they're having a sale right now. Whether they have what you want or the promo will work is another story.

https://www.eastdane.com

"The following brands are excluded from this offer: Ami, A.P.C., Alexander Wang, Canada Goose, Calvin Klein Collection, Filson, Herschel Supply Co., Hunter Boots, Marni, Rag & Bone, To Boot New York, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Tumi, WANT LES ESSENTIELS, What Goes Around Comes Around, and Wolverine 1000 Mile."

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Thanks guys, that's a lot of positive replies for the W+H sneakers. I'll pick up some W+H or CP sneakers - whichever goes on sale next. I took my CPs to Europe recently for a couple of weeks, beat them up via usual travel stuff, and they're still looking good - so I'm personally quite happy with them. If W+H holds up as well (and are as comfortable), I'll be happy.

Reactionnaire

Reaction score
Thanks guys, that's a lot of positive replies for the W+H sneakers. I'll pick up some W+H or CP sneakers - whichever goes on sale next. I took my CPs to Europe recently for a couple of weeks, beat them up via usual travel stuff, and they're still looking good - so I'm personally quite happy with them. If W+H holds up as well (and are as comfortable), I'll be happy.
Club Monaco in HK carries W+H if you wanna try them on. At least, last I checked.

DaVinci

Reaction score
Last edited:

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Extra 60% a lot of items at Barney's Warehouse. Act quick, because things in my cart got stolen if that is any indication of the traffic.

Picked up some Barney's brand Vans-like leather slip-ons. Get that Common Projects look for $63. Gold foil stamp them yourself

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lemaire suit coat was like $285 in 50 and 52 when I was on Barenys Warehouse a few hours ago. Took so much restraint not to grab the 52 :/

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Na1374