• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's exactly what happened, except not socks

It's like if you ordered some stuff and reached the free shipping threshold and then they canceled some items and then charged you shipping without confirming

:rotflmao: It's not like that at all.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I've had that exact scenario happen twice with Unionamde where the item I wanted got canceled and the cheapo socks got shipped. One time they refunded the shipping before I even knew what happened. The other time I asked, and they refunded it right away. UM often operates at a more ... deliberate pace than some shops, but their folks mean well and typically take care of their customers.

kentpope

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure why some of you aren't understanding the issue here. I probably wouldn't hesitate to spend $10 on shipping for a $100 order but I certainly might for a $10 order. When a business unilaterally changes the terms of a transaction (such as non-fulfillment) and it's not in the customer's favor, it's fair to expect them to do some sort of make-good. Most decent retailers will do this, though you often have to ask for it.

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's exactly what happened, except not socks

It's like if you ordered some stuff and reached the free shipping threshold and then they canceled some items and then charged you shipping without confirming

xizenta has turned into Regg!

innerstyle

Reaction score
If you have an Amex card, login and check your Amex Offers section. I got the following mrporter offer, I have two amex cards and only one of them got it so YMMV:

Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions online at MRPORTER.COM by 11/30/2015.

boggly

Reaction score
If you have an Amex card, login and check your Amex Offers section. I got the following mrporter offer, I have two amex cards and only one of them got it so YMMV:

Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions online at MRPORTER.COM by 11/30/2015.
I've got one Amex and it showed up for me. Good catch - thanks.

DaVinci

Reaction score

I got the same offer for my RushCard

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does TBS still do 25% codes?

ever since they opened up their physical shop i haven't seen one go out. I did see a 10% one going on. And I know they had 20% off that was automatically applied upon checkout a couple weeks ago, but no sight of 25% individual codes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads