• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thought I'd let people know, MAC in San Francisco started their warehouse sale. Everything that didn't sell from last year is $45 dollars (pretty good rack) - I picked up two White Mounteneering shirts, still some sizes left, some WWM vests, Nice Collective, and lots of Japanese stuff. Some pieces (mostly pants) by Dries Van Noten. No shoes.

Their regular items are also on sale, up to 70% off. Adam Kimmel is 70%, Junya stuff is 60-70% off (lots of great outerwear, lots of knits, all sizes left). CDG is 50% - 70% off.

They don't have a webshop. They are a really great shop in San Francisco. This sale is in their Haight location.

i wish they hada web store, but doubt it makes sense for them. probably the best store ive been to. Very good people.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Anyone know how long the Corner code will last?

Some dude posted on retailmenot that it will expire tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone heard something from the site itself

1. cop now
2. avoid anxiety and speculation

hobojones

Reaction score

i wish they hada web store, but doubt it makes sense for them. probably the best store ive been to. Very good people.

I'll be heading out to SF tomorrow and I may have a chance to swing by MAC. Would anyone happen to know which location is the Haight one where the sale is located at? (sorry this is probably like my third time going to SF so I don't know a terrible lot about it). The two addresses I found from their site are:

387 Grove Street
San Francisco, CA

and

1003 Minnesota
San Francisco, CA

TIA to anyone kind enough to help.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn, SF is gonna be a shitshow tomorrow for the game. Maybe I'll roll through today...

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grove.

I stopped by yesterday and didn't really see anything good though. Their warehouse sale is 3 racks, about 60% of those racks being Nice Collective and some other brand I don't remember. Current season sale is pretty good if you like the Japanese brands, a lot of EG, CDG, Junya. Everything else is pretty picked through.

Also if you go Acrimony, Azalea and Welcome Stranger is just around the corner.

rosenkruez

Reaction score

if anybody purchased from Mr. Porter recently and plan on returning it. I would like to purchase it from you. size L or XL.
Thanks.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone know how long the Corner code will last?

Some dude posted on retailmenot that it will expire tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone heard something from the site itself

I just wish you could take advantage of the deal outside the US!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Good prices on Veilance...and yes V, Veilance made in Canada still.

Thanks J, judging by measurements looks like I need to size down one.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when am rag goes further drops?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads