• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Corner has pretty much the same stock. Some items vary, but it's 95% the same it seems like (I have parents in the US so I shop both sites.)

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe not the only reasons...In Europe (e.g France, Italy) the sales periods are limited by law to a few weeks per year.. And in each country different dates depending on region. They start a few weeks later than in US.
http://www.sales-date-france.com/en/index.html
This is changing gradually though

wow did not know this. no wonder they are in recession now when govts restrict spending.

rexet

Reaction score
I now understand why I never find any interesting things during Mr Porter sales... you guys have already taken everything :p !
Poor french people :(

Nopike343

Reaction score
Porter sucks, anything halfway decent is sold out. The few items I had considered were removed from my cart as I shopped.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I now understand why I never find any interesting things during Mr Porter sales... you guys have already taken everything :p !
Poor french people :(

different stock

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knock those Jos A Banks sales but they're good for hangars and shoe trees

neutrino

Reaction score
Knock those Jos A Banks sales but they're good for hangars and shoe trees
Cool, so I can buy 3 for all my aircraft needs
rimshot.gif

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jos. A Bank stackable shoe racks. It's too bad that you basically have to waste a shelf to make room for boots though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads