• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official 2015-2016 college football thread

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The most infuriating part about this bullshit is how completely unsurprising it is.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least Georgia didn't come dressed in all black for their own funeral.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It was awesome that one time.

The most infuriating part about this bullshit is how completely unsurprising it is.

Saw the blocked punt. Well, we're pretty much fucked now.

Three and out. Of course.

Blown coverage for an easy TD. New coordinator, same ol' Georgia.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Dunno. It would be kind of nice to look like we came prepared for something in this game.

It was awesome that one time.
Saw the blocked punt. Well, we're pretty much fucked now.

Three and out. Of course.

Blown coverage for an easy TD. New coordinator, same ol' Georgia.

While I don't love seeing a big run ripped off against our defense, I think it's unfair to put a whole lot of blame on them for the way the game turned. The D was playing well until it started to get ground down because the offense couldn't keep it off the field.

The offense, on the other hand, is an unmitigated disaster. We literally have no one who can pay quarterback right now. This is going to become catastrophic. I'm honestly not sure I've ever seen Georgia play this poorly on offense.

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

While I don't love seeing a big run ripped off against our defense, I think it's unfair to put a whole lot of blame on them for the way the game turned. The D was playing well until it started to get ground down because the offense couldn't keep it off the field.

The first long run for a TD wasn't a big deal, but that long TD pass after the punt was totally on focus. They were just rattled and blew it.

I usually stick up for the defense, but other teams manage to have grind-it-out style games without the D getting totally gassed in one half of football. We've blown it in all three phases of the game so far.

The offense, on the other hand, is an unmitigated disaster. We literally have no one who can pay quarterback right now. This is going to become catastrophic. I'm honestly not sure I've ever seen Georgia play this poorly on offense.

No kidding. If Chubb can't run and set things up, we have no options.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i mean you could also be not surprised to lose homecoming to am fcs team

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Two more UCLA starters out. Currently we have more defensive starters injured than healthy.

JFC… there we go… yeah these mofos gotta get their **** together.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wtf did ND go for 2 on the first TD!? Made them chase that missed pt the rest of the game.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wtf did ND go for 2 on the first TD!? Made them chase that missed pt the rest of the game.

from wikipedia:

Various sources estimate the success rate of a two-point conversion to be between 40% and 55%, significantly lower than that of the extra point, though if the higher value is to be believed, a higher expected value is achieved through the two-point conversion than the extra point.

much like the 3-pointer has become legitimized as "worth it" as a component of a basketball offense. i expect to see more nfl teams go for 2 starting this season as well.

if ND had not fumbled on their 2nd to last possession, they could have tried for 2, failed, and still had time to score again.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Clemson hadn't kicked the field goal yet, so the two point conversion would have made it 21-11, so they'd be within a TD and a FG. With just an extra point, it's still a 2 TD game which is where they ended up after the failed two point try.

I think it made sense.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member