• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

daveyowen

Reaction score
The Tricker's outlet in Glouster have some good value shoes and boots. I contacted them via email and they were very helpful.
Worth a call/mail if you have something in mind

thelonius

Reaction score
Trickers have a new-looked web site. But I can only see the country boot and shoe collections, no Jermyn St, city, or 1829. Does anyone know why?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Burgundy cordovan.

EnglishShoes

Reaction score
Just getting to grips with my new Stows. Beautifully made and worth the wait.

TRICKERS NOOB ALERT: I haven't had any propper boots before. I've had a few cheapy Chukkas which had soft leather. I'm finding when I put these Stows on it feels almost impossible to flex my ankles. It there a trick to breaking them in? Should I lace them loosely to allow my ankles a bit of wriggle room until they soften? Or should I just get out there and stomp around like a badass?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Man up and be a bad ass!

(Actually I lace them looser when new and stiff. On the one hand, lacing them looser will mean it'll take longer to break in. On the other hand, you won't feel like you've got splints on your ankles.)

DefNaru

Reaction score
Trying to step up my a game a bit but need help with sizing. I would like to get a pair of Trickers Stow or Malton but not sure on what size/model to order. I am a 8E in a AE Dalton and a 8EE in Park avenue. Any advice would be of great help. Thanks.

1cat2cats

Reaction score
What size in the 2298 last should I get if I can wear the following? 9UK? 9.5UK? Assuming the 5 width.

9.5E in AE 5 last
9UK in Carmina Oscar

Alfargo

Reaction score
Hi, new to styleFroum wanted to let you guys know that Club Monaco is now offering Trickers 2 pairs of boots and also a suede monk on the 4497 last.

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, new to styleFroum wanted to let you guys know that Club Monaco is now offering Trickers 2 pairs of boots and also a suede monk on the 4497 last.

i didn't see these offerings on their website. which store are you in? and what's their asking price on these models?

Alfargo

Reaction score
Chelsea boot is priced at $598 and also the boot, Monk is going for 540, not online yet I'm guessing but the stores in NYC have them.

Alfargo

Reaction score

i didn't see these offerings on their website.  which store are you in?  and what's their asking price on these models?

Chelsea boot is priced at $598 and also the boot, Monk is going for 540, not online yet I'm guessing but the stores in NYC have them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads