• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Jonny Cooper

Reaction score
I called into Shoehealer this morning to drop my work boots off for a new sole & whilst having a mug of tea with Michelle & Richard a customer came in seemingly with his mind set on a pair of Tricker's Bourton in Marron Antique.

Within 15 minutes the floor became full of shoes & all of a sudden a decision had to be made.

What a shop!

I've got my name down on a pair of Richard's bulk MTO's due to be ordered soon.

Coffee burnished Stow with a natural Barbour welt, brown Commando, brass eyelets & orange calf lining & pulltabs.

Roll on the new year!
I

Baldrick

Reaction score
I called into Shoehealer this morning to drop my work boots off for a new sole & whilst having a mug of tea with Michelle & Richard a customer came in seemingly with his mind set on a pair of Tricker's Bourton in Marron Antique.

Within 15 minutes the floor became full of shoes & all of a sudden a decision had to be made.

What a shop!

Coffee burnished Stow with a natural Barbour welt, brown Commando, brass eyelets & orange calf lining & pulltabs.

Roll on the new year!
I

We just placed the order for the MTO, nice that you are also participating in it: http://www.styleforum.net/t/241668/trickers-mto-forum-group-buy/930#post_6686026

Love the pic, it is tough choice to make.

Jonny Cooper

Reaction score
You beat me to it ;-)

I have always fancied a boot in Coffee Burnished & haven't a pair of proper Stows, only my navy ones minus the broguing so fancy some of these.

I don't think the order has gone in yet so will be a while in production

I talked with Richard & we decided on slight alterations to their last MTO in this leather/style so I have had a tiny bit of input.

Rest assured I will keep looking at all the make ups on here & jump aboard if anything takes my fancy.

Jonny.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What a shop!

Roll on the new year!
I

I was unaware of a coffee Stow. It sounds like a great makeup. I am going to email Ricardn, thanks!

Jonny Cooper

Reaction score
Personally I prefer the Commando.

I had the black Commando taken off of my Iris Cordovan Eaton as I thought it looked a bit too industrial for want of a better word but the brown one on those boots quite suits it.

I want a brown sole but am indifferent as to the style really. It's all down to personal preference & I saw the boot in the flesh yesterday & thought the Commando suited the look well.

They are a smart but quite tough looking boot so it's a good match.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of the lambourn chelsea boots a few weeks ago. They are sick. What do you guys recommend I use to care for them?

Mr Weathers

Reaction score
Hey guys,

MTO in Teck Cordovan on a Red dainite sole. See full spec below and a quick/rough image mock up. I need to get 5 more .

PM me if you are interested, I plan to put the order in hopefully as a group MTO before November.

Style: Stow boot
Last: 4497
Fitting: 5
Tricker's Stow Model
Colour: Teck Cordovan
Sole: Red dainite sole
Welt: Natural Welt
Lining: Calf leather
Pull tab: Red
Binding: Dark brown
Eyelets: Brass eyelets
Lace: Heavy wax cotton in brown

Think something like this.

I've been drooling over this boot since the first time I saw it! My wife's quite jealous. When I have the funds, I will definitely check to see who on the forum would be interested in a group MTO. Unfortunately, not now.

Xancatrius

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got a pair of Espresso Burnished Burford Super Boots, and would like to polish them but would like to maintain the color. I'm afraid Saphir Renovateur would strip the color off and dark brown creme would just recolor them.

Would like you guys opinions on how to polish the boot and still maintain the color. Which product/color should be used?

Much thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads