• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT $5950 Kiton 100% Cashmere Plaid Jacket Blazer Coat 54R 44R

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitonotik

Reaction score
Up for sale is a gorgeous jacket by Kiton made of 100% super soft cashmere. Jacket is still basted, has a double vent and is a 3-2 button roll. Comes with all the horn buttons. Still has the $5950 price tag from Bergdorf's. Jacket has been hanging in my closet and I've kept going back and forth on whether to wear it or not, will see if it gets any attention here. There are no markings or cuts anywhere...it was bought at retail. Jacket has NEVER been altered, so if you are a 54R/44R this will be a great fitting piece. Free shipping to CONUS only.

DSC_6572.jpg

DSC_6571.jpg

DSC_6570.jpg

DSC_6569.jpg

DSC_6568.jpg

DSC_6566.jpg

DSC_6565.jpg

DSC_6564.jpg

DSC_6563.jpg

DSC_6562.jpg

DSC_6561.jpg

DSC_6560.jpg