• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
@methodmaniac - I've extended the discount code for the SF members for a little while longer. It's the same code, but just in case, here it is again: SFPROMO30

If you haven't had a chance to buy some, please do so now. The discount is for a limited time only. Also, we're VERY limited on our dark grays and Large sizes. They should be sold out within a week and we won't get our next shipment until May. Spring has arrived!!

CPaul

Reaction score
Wanna try these out to wear with my OSB trail oxfords.
Quote: Is there a reason the larges don't have it? Is the silicone patch not needed?

Last edited:

diederik

Reaction score
Shipping to Europe is quoted at $40 (7 pairs)? Bit steep! Any way to ship them cheaper?

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Wanna try these out to wear with my OSB trail oxfords.
Is there a reason the larges don't have it? Is the silicone patch not needed?

We found that for larger feet, the socks tends to stay on better (mostly because it's stretched to a snug fit) so the inclusion of the silicone wasn't necessary. We're working on testing out a newer thinner silicone strip for our Large size only so that we can have the best of both worlds.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
....BUT, as I always state as my disclaimer: everyone's foot is a different shape, even though it might be the same size. For some the Large might fit perfectly, where others it might not.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Depending on different parts of Europe, the shipping costs can vary greatly. Send me an email with your address and I'll provide a real-time quote for you. [email protected] Thanks!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Glad to hear you like the Ninja Sox! We're working on some more designs and improvements to the socks so please stay tuned...

Flokk

Reaction score
Mine (size large; 14 4E feet) definitely have some slippage if not worn spot-on, as in not pulling them up far enough. When properly seated they work great. Worn them with loafers and boat shoes and only a tiny slice of sock is visible if I stare straight down the side of the shoe. Best no-show I've had yet.

Lowest cut pair of loafers in my closet. Ninja Sox not too shabby.

Last edited:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Mine (size large; 14 4E feet) definitely have some slippage if not worn spot-on, as in not pulling them up far enough. When properly seated they work great. Worn them with loafers and boat shoes and only a tiny slice of sock is visible if I stare straight down the side of the shoe. Best no-show I've had yet.

Lowest cut pair of loafers in my closet. Ninja Sox not too shabby.

Thanks for posting the picture! A lot of people love to see them in action. We're working on getting some new and improved Ninja Sox soon. One of the designs is an ultra low cut so that you can wear them with Tom's or any loafers/boat shoes without showing anything...not even the smallest thread.

If you live in the US, you can use this free shipping coupon for your next order: SHIP4FREE

Thanks!!

arlstine

Reaction score
This is just what I was looking for, and it's nice to see all the positive user testimonials. Snagged a pair in each color, thanks for the free shipping.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
This is just what I was looking for, and it's nice to see all the positive user testimonials. Snagged a pair in each color, thanks for the free shipping.

That's awesome! We hope to meet all your expectations too! Try them out and let us know your thoughts and feedback.

Vickt

Reaction score
I'm an 11.5 - 12 and the mediums just fit. Pretty comfy after they stretch out, though I hope I'm not stretching them too much.

I did about a 7 mile run this morning and they held up pretty well. No slip and my feet stayed dry. The upper of the socks got smudged black for some reason, so I'll probably have to go with a dark color next time. Curious to see how long they will last including them in workouts. If it's decent I'll have to buy a lifetime supply next time you run a deal.

P.S. I think I read it somewhere but I wouldn't mind if the ninja face on your avatar were printed on the sock. Preferably on top so I can look at it and giggle every time.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pic! The mediums should accommodate your shoe size pretty well. We include the extra spandex so that the socks feel snug when worn. We stand by the quality of our products, so if you find that they are getting torn up outside of the normal wear and tear, just let us know and we'll take care of it.

The socks might have gotten a little smudged because of the shoes, but I'm sure going with a darker color will eliminate that problem completely.

Also, we tested out some samples with the avatar on the top of the foot as you had mentioned, but decided to scrap it because the face gets distorted too much. LOL!

I'm an 11.5 - 12 and the mediums just fit. Pretty comfy after they stretch out, though I hope I'm not stretching them too much.

I did about a 7 mile run this morning and they held up pretty well. No slip and my feet stayed dry. The upper of the socks got smudged black for some reason, so I'll probably have to go with a dark color next time. Curious to see how long they will last including them in workouts. If it's decent I'll have to buy a lifetime supply next time you run a deal.

P.S. I think I read it somewhere but I wouldn't mind if the ninja face on your avatar were printed on the sock. Preferably on top so I can look at it and giggle every time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads